AuthorTopic: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.  (Read 367272 times)

Offline Kowee

• Crafting some pixels !
    • @Kowee11
    • View Profile

Re: Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

Reply #620 on: May 21, 2020, 09:17:00 am
Hello everyone !

My name is Kowee and I've been doing pixel art for few years now  :)
Here is a link to most of work if you're curious : https://www.artstation.com/kowee/albums/1957927

I heard about this forum from a friend and decided to join. I think getting constructive feedbacks is one of the key element to learn and I would be more than happy if I can help anyone as well.

I hope to see you around on the forum !

Offline Poultrygeist

• GIMP is great!
    • View Profile

Reply #621 on: May 31, 2020, 11:34:56 pm
Hello,
I’m a kid who likes to draw. I think pixel art is a great style for me because of how much control I have other the final product, so here I am. I’m still figuring out my style, but I’ll probably have a piece worthy of some feedback pretty soon.
Until then!
Squirrels are amazing creatures.

Offline Fosox

• View Profile

Reply #622 on: June 09, 2020, 09:44:04 pm
Hi everyone !

I'm Fosox, I'm a french 18 guy (don't hesitate if I make any english error ^^') and I'm new to pixel art. I'm trying to make a game so I decided to make my own graphics, after watching many posts and videos on the subject I found this forum a few months ago but I left it aside because I'm not used to talking on forums...

However, now that I really want to progress and practice I need feedbacks and so here I'm !! See you soon !

Offline Nexty

• Failure is just the first step.
    • View Profile

Reply #623 on: June 10, 2020, 07:03:45 pm
Heyo!  :)

I'm Nexty, and I suppose I have been trying to make sprites ever since MSPaint was still a thing. I have since moved on to Aseprite, and I came here hoping to get some help from the best, or at least those with the most experience.

My greatest influence in spriting is Treasure.

Offline hANshOTtH3RD

• View Profile

Reply #624 on: June 20, 2020, 01:00:00 am
Welcome hANshOTtH3RD. You've come to the right place....

Rydin, sorry to hear about the bad turn of health! It is no fun! I can relate...it's actually sort of a long story, although I guess the worst part for me is my busted finger of 3+ years now. I also have some old injuries to my other hand and arm going back to college, grade-school, and all the way to when I was very small, although those injuries didn't really affected my typing(which i have come to love & rely on so much)...then there's my snake-bit, then broken foot from 5+ years ago, so i'm sort of invalid for a few years now...and then at my last podiatrist visit(~2 years ago) she spread my toenail fungus problem I'd had since childhood(now looking for new podiatrists). But about my busted finger, it's kind of a shame but it's in large part due to the poor/unnecessary treatments done on it after the original injury, and also the fact that now it seams impossible to find a surgeon to fix it. ..also I was uninsured for about 2 years, during which time I learned about how much a scam health-insurance-industry(& the healthcare-system in general) is in America...

///I wrote too much, so now I am deleting it(sorry)

...but i'm keeping the fun emojis: ¿(⊙_ʘ)? ¯\(↼‿ఠ)/¯ <( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)v⌐□-□
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 07:05:36 pm by hANshOTtH3RD »

Offline tessellata

• View Profile
    • WAWAZOUZOU

Reply #625 on: June 29, 2020, 03:51:23 pm
Oh look, a new user has appeared.

Long time pixel artist with no ability to draw on demand. I draw for fun, and look forward to sharing my work with you all.

About three years ago I made the decision to return to pixel art after a long hiatus. It took me those 3 years (2017-2020) to finish 1 piece because, well.... LIFE and procrastination.

Thanks to COVID I have had plenty of time to sit on a computer and draw, so I will share the fruits of my limited creativity -- and ability -- with this seemingly declining medium in the hopes that it might inject a little bit of life.

Cheers folks,

Offline InfinityExperience

• View Profile

Reply #626 on: July 01, 2020, 02:06:38 pm
Hi, we are InfinityExperience, a group of friends and we started learning pixel art from about a year. Looking forward to improve ourself here.
Thank you all in advance!

Offline hardcoregamer

• Are you an alpha?
    • myWhatsGaming
    • View Profile
    • Cheap FIFA Coins

Reply #627 on: July 17, 2020, 11:19:49 am
Hey there. My name's Elvis. I'm 30 y.o. and new to the forum. I'm an amateur in pixel art and I was hoping I could get some help to get improved here.

Offline Ghearno

• View Profile

Reply #628 on: July 20, 2020, 07:31:29 pm
Hai thar, Ghearno here. I have been a novice c# programmer for a year who is now venturing into the pixel art world. Hopefully, it's not that daunting than learning C++. :D

Offline lagoonsmerging

• View Profile

Reply #629 on: August 08, 2020, 01:20:57 pm
Hi everyone! I'm aiming to improve on pixel art as my newest hobby. Hope I'll also be able to give useful advice to others at some point, even if I'm inexperienced.