AuthorTopic: Avatar; omy longtimenosee o:  (Read 20320 times)

Offline Anything!

• View Profile

Re: Avatar;

Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 02:37:22 am
If interbutts=internets, then what? :<

If you don't like the colours, do you have any suggestions, then? o:

Offline bengo

• https://pixeljoint.com/p/5787.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #21 on: November 20, 2007, 02:53:31 am
I'm sorry about my uh, 'friend' here. He's learning about an underground hacker's site that corrupts LOL(meaning Laugh Out Loud) into lulz and you really just need a dog and some curtains to protect yourself. Anyway Dragen, this is not the place for either of us to be bring e/b/aums into this topic, too many h/a/ters.

I disagree with your opinion on the colors, I think they look great.

Offline alkaline

• may be caustic
    • designflaw
    • awstenn
    • View Profile

Reply #22 on: November 20, 2007, 04:24:12 am
what are you talking about, bengo? ...

I think the colors are good as well.

Offline Anything!

• View Profile

Reply #23 on: November 20, 2007, 05:29:02 am
e/b/aums? h/a/ters?

-clutches grammar book- wut? :<

Thanks for your comments. Did a few nit-picky things, and even decided to try out making the darkest colour blue. I've been staring at blues for a while, so I don't know exactly how good it looks, but I like both palletes.

-tries to find a good /free/ animator- D;

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #24 on: November 20, 2007, 08:08:54 am
perfect example of a study using a limited pallettes... nice work Anything!

you kind of look familiar tho...

separated at birth?

lol

I WAS actually gonna say Aleiav - but her avatar seems to have gone walkies... in fact... she's gone AWOL for a while now... (and Ryona too) boohoo.... where's all the girlie pixelers disappeared to?

Anyway... welcome aboard Anything! Enjoy your stay :)

Umm wait what? O: Yeah, I see the likeness with the .. emo-glasses .. and .. all.. ?

Haha, and orange hair was added purely for FLAIR, I'm blonde and cute IRL. Yeah, that's my portrait with the ever-staring eyes. Heh.
' _ '

Offline Anything!

• View Profile

Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 09:18:24 pm
And our noses, a bit? XD My lips are sorta-sorta like that, but really pink. >D

I think I'm almost done. I'm going to try to animate it, but if it doesn't work, owell. :>

Fixed up that little curl on my forehead, messed with the needle some, and hairline.

Offline heyy13

• View Profile

Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 09:55:34 pm
I like the newest version. I prefer the blue as the darkest colour personally, but then i also loved the original pallet. My main problem currently is the syringe... It looks to me like a deformed radish. I had to read your comments to figure out what it was supposed to be.

I think you've gone abit overboard with the "cute" idea. I think you would benifit from rendering it accuratly first before trying to make it cute.

This is where if i had a image program i'd have made an edit. But unfortunatly my computer died last month and i'm currently useing a box that doesn't even have MS Paint. xP

But i think it would benifit from makeing the heart smaller by a vertical pixel and allowing a pixel of plunger core before the top of the main chamber. In addition, your syringe tapers at the top(which i've yet to see in a syringe) and doesn't have a finger grippy thingie (The tecnical term of course.) that is needed to actually force the liquid out of the syringe.

Google images syringe and referance of real pictures when you pixel. : )
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 09:57:15 pm by heyy13 »

Offline TrevoriuS

• Pixels... everywhere!!
    • View Profile

Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 10:16:13 pm
I could animate it in PS for ya, if you deliver me the frames
PS: using windows explorer on slideshow and viewing your frames in the right order can give you a good grasp of results. Same goes for pasting frames on top of eachother and using ctrl + z / ctrl + y (note save before doing this, I lost hours of work wiith pasting too many xD

Offline Anything!

• View Profile

Reply #28 on: November 21, 2007, 01:18:59 am
I used to have a box. It was white, blocky, dirtylooking despite me cleaning it frequently, sound card was broken so no sound, video card was broken so the computer ran on a microsoft-safe 16 colour pallete. Which, as you can assume, makes it so I couldn't pixel with any other colours, and any image made it freeze [and lose data]. :#

You mean like this? o:

Awh, thankya. :3 If I don't find a good animator myself, I may have to take you up on that offer.

Offline heyy13

• View Profile

Reply #29 on: November 21, 2007, 01:49:37 am
Much better.

But from a ballence point of view your picture is off. Well... it was before aswell but now the radish thing is no longer bothering me it's come to my attention more. You've a 15px tall cross in the darkest colour in the top left corner and a 25px tall syringe in the top right corner mostly in the light and midtone shade.

So next i think you need to restore ballence to the image by either making the syringe smaller and darker, or the cross larger and lighter. In adition with the cross the way it is currently i find my eyes think it's the focus of the image, and naturally are drawn to that. I have to force myself to look at the rest of it when your face should be the focus.