AuthorTopic: "Sigma Star Saga" is out August 16th  (Read 26942 times)

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Re: "Sigma Star Saga" is out August 16th

Reply #40 on: August 19, 2005, 06:19:11 am
well spoken adam, im proud.
alexander

Offline janus

• spiders
    • antumbral
    • View Profile
    • luminance

Reply #41 on: August 19, 2005, 06:23:58 am
Do I write places that review my games poorly? Of course not. They're reviewers. But I also never ever make critiques in a forum like Pixelation that could be taken poorly. Pixelation is a forum for growing and development, and dropping by to say a game someone worked on is awful has absolutely no merit.
Whoa, man. When did I say your game was awful? All I said is that it wasn't any fun. It's not like I can do anything about whether or not I enjoy it; it's very likely that maybe the later portions of the game are more enjoyable, or perhaps it's just not my kind of game. I gave it a try for an hour or two and I told you what I thought. If you didn't want to hear what we thought about the game, well... why did you post a thread then?

I honestly was going to write a longer review, but I felt you'd be offended if I made any direct criticisms of the game, so I kept it short and to the point. Perhaps that was a mistake.

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #42 on: August 19, 2005, 09:14:50 am
As it looks rather unlikely that Adam is going to reply and everything that had to be said was said in this thread (and other things too) I'm locking it.

If you wanna go on discussing do it via PM.
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.