AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 319617 times)

Offline SINISTERSOUP

• View Profile
    • peace love explosions masturbation

Re: Introductions

Reply #830 on: July 16, 2008, 10:34:10 pm
My name is Olias. I'm not much of a pixel artist. I'm here mostly to observe. My favorite pixel works are the monochromatic gameboy games (especially the early pokemon sprites) and the animations in gameboy camera. My deviantart page is http://penguinguy.deviantart.com
Here's a picture of me.
some say he was cursed by chestnut elves

Offline PypeBros

• Pixel Padawan
    • PypeBros
    • View Profile
    • Bilou Homebrew's Blog.

Reply #831 on: July 22, 2008, 11:35:06 am
Someone here by the name of Pypebros is working on one, but from what he's said, it's not ready to be released.  ;)

Quite true. It's not ready, but it's available anyway... if you feel like a brave beta-tester, you're welcome to give it a try ;)

Offline Solitaire

• ?!?!?!?!?!?!
    • View Profile

Reply #832 on: July 23, 2008, 02:47:12 am
Haven't posted here since ... I sucked. Which I don't think I do any more, but who knows? Regardless, I'm here, and I'll probably post arts of some kind.

Probably. ::)

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Reply #833 on: July 24, 2008, 05:50:59 am
cool, please do. I like the aproach of your avatar...all value and no time for Anti-aliasing BULLSHIT!  :lol:

Offline Shadee

• View Profile

Reply #834 on: July 26, 2008, 12:12:14 pm
Hi everyone, my name's Shadee. I used to be a member of pixelation a long time ago, before the move.
I don't know what happened, I guess I took a wrong turn somewhere and got lost or fell off the edge of the earth or something :)

I was never really any good at pixel art but I always enjoyed trying anyway, so I'm looking forward to seeing your new stuff and hopefully learning a bit :)

-Dee.

Offline rudydbooty

• Hi!
    • View Profile
    • Rudydbooty

Reply #835 on: July 29, 2008, 12:31:52 am
HI.... I am RUDYDBOOTY DON'T CALL ME BOB...

i am not that great with pixel art but i am a good programmer so here is my blog...
http://rudydbooty.wordpress.com/

Offline Joey

• View Profile

Reply #836 on: July 29, 2008, 01:36:01 am
Hello, my name is Joey, and I just recently started pixeling.  ;)

Offline Lurdiak

• ABOBO SMASH BILLY LEE
    • View Profile

Reply #837 on: July 29, 2008, 03:51:50 am
Hi, I guess I should post here even though I already sort of introduced myself in my pixel art thread. I'm a "veteran" pixel artist in the sense that I've been screwing around with pixels a while, but it took a long time before I was doing anything but changing megaman's hair color. I'm not sure how seriously I want to be a pixel guy in my life, I certainly don't plan on making a living off it, but I'd rather be able to make my own graphics whenever I get a game idea, which is often. Plus, pixel art is an end unto itself: it's fun. :)
fukken signed

Offline Delkaes

• View Profile
    • Zombie Holocaust

Reply #838 on: August 01, 2008, 08:01:34 am
hello, i'am 30 and live in france. So you'll see lots of badspelling/gramma when reading my replys  :D

Offline Kilorien

• View Profile

Reply #839 on: August 05, 2008, 02:26:06 am
Hello everyone!
I stumbled upon PixelJoint while browsing for some pixels, because I absolutely LOVE them! I'm more of a traditional artist, and I'm still trying to refine my skills as a pixel artist. I make most of my pixels with pre-made pixel doll bases, because I'm not so good at shading. ^^;;
Though, I want to try and change that, and hopefully become as good as the artists here! ^^