AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 319631 times)

Offline Indigo

• Administrator
  • Artist, Indie Game Dev
    • DanFessler
    • DanFessler
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/849.htm
    • DanFessler
    • DanFessler
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Introductions

on: July 19, 2005, 07:12:35 pm
Alrighty - I thought it would be a good time for people to intoduce themselves.  This will help refresh our memories of our Pixelation buddies and get to know some new-comers as we come back to our long lost home.  I'll go first i guess.

About Me:

Hello. My name is Daniel Fessler.  I'm a moderator at this very forum :)  I currently work as a Pixel Artist for Glu Mobile in california

Pics of me:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:53:22 pm by Indigo »

Offline DarkSword

• Shablov is coming.
    • View Profile

Re: Introductions

Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 08:10:42 pm
My name is Michael Nail. I've never been all that great with introductions, but what the hell.

I've been pixeling on and off since June '03. During those times when I wasn't pixeling, I was probably absorbed by Flash, animating. My most recent excuse for not pixeling is this job I got with a lawyer. I work as a legal clerk for $6.00 per hour. Not bad for a 16-year-old. :P. I spend about 1 hour per week watching television (certain programs on C-SPAN). I spend most of my time thinking about my thoughts, actually. Trying to figure out what it is that causes me to think of certain things. Then I start getting into the ideas of whether or not I'm actually thinking, and that's no fun, so I usually stop when I get to that point.

I'm not insane, actually.
There cannot be unanimity without dissent.

- Georgia K. Hortanane

mysticaurora

Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 12:53:37 pm
I'm not great with introducing myself, or describing myself at all, so it will probably take some time before I figure out how to word everything. I also have to be somewhere in about an hour, so keep your eyes on this post. I'll edit it when I get everything done.

Offline G_Dragon

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 06:45:19 pm
Doubt many people will remember me, except for those few crazy individuals at the irc.

Hello, my name is Scott Wilson, I'm 17 years old, and has pixeled for around 5ish years. I was born in British Columbia (in Canada, for those who don't know), and am currently living where I was born. Meaning I don't get out much :P

I am kinda like Indigo when he says he is a Renaissance man. I act, sing, dance (even though I suck at dancing), work backstage in some plays, volunteer, pixel, doodle, a bit of 3d, next to no cg, etc.

I had a job working at a place known as Art Knapp, but then was laid off because of lack of customers in summer time... I plan to start up a small thing where I do graphic work for people, but I still need to get off my ass and do that. In the end, I want to be a video game designer/ artist of some sort.

That's me in a nutshell.

Offline im9today

• xtrwsqgcxct
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 03:55:36 am
Well, umm, here's my portfolio. There's lots of images in it, so shield your eyes.
http://www.gmpixel.com/viewtopic.php?t=1290

I used to post on Pixelation, but I was just starting out then, so I bet (hope) no one remembers me. :P Nice to see a lot of the names I remember coming out of the woodwork, this board looks promising. *slides back into the shadows*

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 09:57:25 am
Hello. I am Helm. I am 21. I am greek. I fuck goats.

Offline Rox

• View Profile

Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 07:23:34 pm
Call me Rox Swan. The two first letters of the first name matches my real one and the entire last name matches half my real one... in another language...

I'm from somewhere way up north. I've been into pixeling forever, but started seeing it as a real art when I found Pixelation a couple years ago.

And I share a major interest with Helm.

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 09:09:25 pm
Alex Marsh...greek/canadian.

i dont fuck goats. especially not super ones.
alexander

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 09:35:49 pm
super ones are the best

Offline BeL

• how handy!
    • View Profile

Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 09:49:13 pm
Salutations (and some (very manly) greetings)

I am the he who was going to be I (but got lost in the way)

I also raise hybrid chikens and train them to be soldiers of !!!

I am from all over the place (especially from greece)

I am 10100 years old

I ...

i ...

*splats*