AuthorTopic: My Paper "Laziness to Creativity/Ability to solve Problems/Adaptation"  (Read 11618 times)

Offline Ai

• finti
    • http://pixeljoint.com/pixels/profile.asp?id=1996
    • finticemo
    • View Profile
... your judges must have been as confused as you were (are?). You refer to (physical laziness + mental work) as lazy, and (mental laziness + physical work) as active, where as they are both lazy. And lazy is bad because it stops you from getting good at stuff..  "work smarter not harder" is great, and sometimes it means you work harder now so you will be able to take it easier later, and sometimes it means choosing physical exercise over mental .

Laziness is a flaw, efficiency is a quality. It looks like you were trying to argue for efficiency but called it laziness.

Like, it would be lazy of me not to explain this. And it would be efficient for me to explain this, because it clarifies my own ideas.
If you insist on being pessimistic about your own abilities, consider also being pessimistic about the accuracy of that pessimistic judgement.

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix
You are allowed to have your own opinion as am I, so I shall not argue with you.  Isn't freedom nice?
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Pju Pju

• One pixel at a time now...
    • View Profile
    • Only Human - Swedish Band
Gwahahahahahaha laughed my arse off reading this, thanks :D

Anyways, neota has some good points that you definitely should think about.

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile
I hope you refine your paper, even though you've won, or would that perhaps be too lazy? Oh well, may'be you'll get creative and figure something out!

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix
Hmm posibly, yet right now im at a computer terminal in florida about... 20hrs from my home comp so... not happening atm.  Huzzah yes I shall know the outcome of the election!  Hurrah this hotel is ownage!  The got a indoor mini golf, lazy river, an upstairs indoor pool...?, a comp room (im in), gamecube room, xbox room with online suport!, my room (with N64 of course), a arts n crafts room, 3 outdoor pools, go carts, 2 hot tubs, warm beaches, (uber salty water), and the best part is you dont pay a dime to use any of it except the rent for the timeshare!! Also 6:30 free popcorn!! Im never going back to Fairbanks! (New Jersey) 
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile
.. you must be BIW's ghost, cause that sounds like heaven!

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix
Hmm Yes, I think I died, because I could order toasted poptarts to be sent to my room!  Heh cost me $2 but, hey im lazy like that!  Plus tonight they showing some movie in the theatre... free... oo and tomarrow theres free breakfast!!  Scweet, heh heh cwel.  Good luck to all those that cannot get out of the path of Katrina, I am aiding you by watching the Weather Channel and chanting GO GO GO OUT OF NEW ORLEANS!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 09:35:22 pm by BrotherInWar »
Proud to be a BMS team: