AuthorTopic: Post your (real) desktop!  (Read 95052 times)

Offline goat

• bl33t
    • View Profile

Re: Post your (real) desktop!

Reply #10 on: August 01, 2005, 03:59:38 am
the best part isn't the chair, it's the CSI box <3
typing ewith fdace

Offline lief

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: August 01, 2005, 04:10:28 am
my god... i just realised that means he b0ught it?

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #12 on: August 01, 2005, 04:19:57 am
It was a good game!  Linear but good.  Had me thinking for 8hrs...  Average game time suposed to be 30hrs....
Kinda like polarium... for the ds.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 04:36:57 am by BrotherInWar »
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: August 01, 2005, 06:18:05 am

I work at the station on the right.

A little sim city action going on...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 08:23:33 am by Peppermint Pig »

Offline goat

• bl33t
    • View Profile

Reply #14 on: August 01, 2005, 07:17:39 am
pep's chair is inferior :(
typing ewith fdace

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #15 on: August 01, 2005, 02:39:40 pm
So, he has Gumby, plus Pokey, and that other character that no one remembers.  Tara was it?  Wait... why do I remember Gumby.  It was out in 1956!  Also the fact that pep has soda instead of Aquafina makes him so much better.  The tablet too! (I think)  Yet what is the deal with the cool apple but the crappy monitor?

Gotta have the gumby t shirt!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 02:42:09 pm by BrotherInWar »
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Reply #16 on: August 01, 2005, 03:18:43 pm
For your information, I do have a gumby tshirt and the gumby box set. The gumby box set is great, but it does NOT have any of Gumby's newer episodes, mainly those where he's at the farm and he plays with his rock band, including Goo, Prickle, more appearances of Minga, Denali, and others...

The girl in pink is Minga, gumby's sister.

That's not soda. It's purple grape joos. Soda's good though. I like A&W Rootbeer, Cream Soda, Sprite, Hawaiian Punch (Red or Green flavor, havent tried others), Twisters Strawberry Soda, Black Cherry Soda, Orange Crush, Cherry Coke, Pepsi. Dr Pepper is ok sometimes.

By the way, my monitor kicks ass. It's a ViewSonic PF790. A friend of mine has the very same model, and I've tried to negotiate to get it from him. It's deep enough and flat enough atop that it doubles as a small bookshelf. Anyways, it's a 19" that does 120hz at 1024x768!!!  When I look at anything below 85, it grates on my eyes.

The black monitor is an 'IBM', nothing special.

Offline Rox

• View Profile

Reply #17 on: August 01, 2005, 05:20:16 pm
Hah, I can't believe this actually comes in handy... Not so much a picture of my desk as it is a random attempt at shooting myself while my friend plays Brothers in Arms (on my totally new computer I got less than a month ago! Yay, technology!). But, it shows some deskyness.

Note the modified mini-Beatmania keyboard, the corner of my Casio SA-10, and the _enormous_ pile of gaming magazines and random junk to the left. The speakers there have to be, like 6+ years old but are still going strong... Oh, and the labels on my monitor! In the corner is a piece of duct tape (for kicks), in the middle a label from an airsoft rifle (my beloved FA-MAS SV). My old monitor had a "warning this plastic bag is not a toy" style sticker on it... Also, check out the awesome, home-made, wooden box dad forced me to put my monitor as to not have me break my neck off... it still has some old gaming CDs in there... I wonder which ones?

Offline lief

• View Profile

Reply #18 on: August 01, 2005, 10:17:08 pm
THAT is what computers will do to you (See example A, playing computer)

Offline Negative Gravity

• I'm a Pixel!
    • View Profile
    • Zoomrix

Reply #19 on: August 04, 2005, 03:16:35 am
Haha! Have you noticed how every guy has some kind of drink resting next to the computer? It's really weird because I got some juice resting right here as well. But I didn't see any trace of even water near Rox's computer... hmmm...

PS. Hey Goat, how much did that LCD cost? I'm thinking of buying and LCD but if it over my head then I'll just buy a normal one for 100 bucks.

aka: Zoomrix