AuthorTopic: NSFW Hourly Pixel Artist  (Read 2530 times)

avidanimefan

NSFW Hourly Pixel Artist

on: May 14, 2020, 07:34:11 pm
I found one artist, now I just need one more!

This will be for doing some miscellaneous tasks, so it's a small job.
For example, 32x32 icons, some still frame characters, and so on.

Flexible on hourly rates, just be aware that the art style is clean and simple, so I'm not looking for anything too detailed or time consuming. However, my limit is 20$ an hour.

Contacts:
avidanimefan@gmail.com

Or message here, thanks

Offline maruki

• Ice-cream enthusiast
    • @MarukiHurakami
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/114735.htm
    • marukihurakami
    • marukihurakami
    • theartofmaruki
    • View Profile
    • LOSTⒶLLOY

Re: NSFW Hourly Pixel Artist

Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 12:10:45 am
Hello, I sent you an email!

Offline Kiana

• Artist & Game Dev
    • kianamosser
    • View Profile
    • itch.io page

Re: NSFW Hourly Pixel Artist

Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 01:34:04 am
We've had a report of harassment and/or price backtracking in regards to this job listing, so I'm locking the thread to help keep all relevant information in one neat place.

The information that was provided by the reporter on May 18, 2020 can be found here.

Detailed testimony by avidanimefan (OP) on May 19, 2020 in response to the report:
1) She never sent me work that she made. Which means she never performed a service for me. She never shared files, or gave me what I paid for, no matter how displeased I was with it.

Who pays someone for work they never got? No one.

2) She claimed that I have scammed other people from various countries in the same way that I scammed her.
That's false. All my payments to artists are documented via paypal. If she has people who are claiming that I've worked with them, she should show you the proof of where these people corresponded with me. She can't, because they don't exist.

3) Had I not deleted her from Discord (just yesterday in fact) I'd definitely be able to show you the entire conversation. Needless to say, the screen shot where she's showing me tell her about moving pixels. that's not a micro critique. She was asking me about the length of a character's shorts, and I told her to shave a few pixels off.

That's literally how much of a reach she's pulling on you and everyone else right now.

In fact, I took my time and wrote out detailed explanations of every piece of work, which she ignored for the most part. I specifically did that because I didn't want to be chained to my PC for 4 hours and give her some freedom to do her work. Did not work out that way, instead I waited around for long periods of time after I paid her.

Ask her to show you the entire comment thread, you will see long periods of time where she simply doesn't say anything at all. You could argue that she was working, but she actually told me she got paid then disappeared for an hour.

Also, google documents registers when you go idle. I was using that to work with her. It went idle several times.

4) Simplicity of the work I required. All she needed to do was recolor some pixels to make it look like skin tight clothing on 1 character. according to her that character took 2 hours. (Which by the way, she messaged me while she was working on it, and by my estimate it took her 10 mins to actually do it to completion.)

5)The second I responded on twitter, she removed quite a few of the comments, then blocked me from her page. (Once gain, in my opinion to shape a false narrative about what actually happened.)

6)I also sent her an email this morning offering her a chance to make the 60$ back so that she could at least recoup some of the lost time she seems so concerned about. No response.

It is not the job of the moderation team to take sides in disputes such as these unless there is serious clear-cut misconduct, so please exercise caution when working with the parties involved in this conflict. We invite users to make their own judgements based on information presented.

If any party has additional information to add about this situation to the thread, please contact a mod.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 09:43:47 pm by Kiana »
To achieve mastery is not to be able to work without thinking; rather it is to have total control of one's choices.