AuthorTopic: [PAID] Looking for amateur Pixel-Art artist for a mobile game  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Bashi-bashot

• View Profile
Hi everyone !
I post this message here as I am looking fo a Pixel-Art artist for my first game.
It is a mobile game called "Defend The House" that is currently using free game assets as sprites. This is why I am looking for an amateur Pixel-Art artist who would like to be paid for his job. The project is going really well and I think about a first release at the end of May 2020 (depending of how much time you need to create what I want you to create ;) )
Your job will be to create different kind of things such as :
  • Characters animations moving in 4 directions
  • a tileset to create the map the player will play on
  • Icons
  • Sprites
All these things should be 32*32 images. If you are interested in joining me in this project i will sent you the exact list of things I need and I want you to create.
If you are interested, you can email me at bashi.bashot@gmail.com which is the email I use for game developement. Please join some of your work and your payment requirements.
If you have any question about the game, if you want some screenshots of what it currently look like, feel free to ask as well :)