AuthorTopic: Kid in a bunny hat  (Read 4367 times)

Offline skeddles

• I love these emoticons.
    • View Profile
    • Skeddles.com

Kid in a bunny hat

on: June 01, 2007, 07:37:33 pm
>>>
Heres a rough draft. I need to fix the shirt.

UPDATE: yes, an update so soon. I think i got the hat down, and maybe the shirt. I have no clue what to do with the skin... Any advice?

UPDATE2: I fixed the shirt up a bit. (still have no clue about the skin)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 01:18:35 am by skeddles »

Offline Atrophy

• View Profile

Re: Kid in a bunny hat

Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 02:07:37 am
personaly i liked the original shirt the best, it has a cool looking dirty style to it with those colors, if your having trouble with the skin work on the pants, also i think you should make the left(our) arm cent a little like the other. Also the shoes look a little pillowy so  a bit of editing towards them would improve it a bit.

Offline skeddles

• View Profile
    • Skeddles.com

Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 11:33:09 pm

I made the hat whiter, and I like how it came out. I also did the pants. I think I might do a background.

stiiill know not what to do with the skin.

Offline Delgneith

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 06:05:21 am
You know, that guy is about to fall over at any second. He looks absolutely stiff, arms are short, head is way to big, neck is thicker than arms, palette looks kind of boring and monochrome. Suggestion would be to look into anatomy and some proportions and look into hue shifting. Try a more natural pose next time.

Offline chigsam

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 04:36:15 pm
i like it, it looks cartoony! ;D

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 09:23:55 pm
You know, that guy is about to fall over at any second. He looks absolutely stiff, arms are short, head is way to big, neck is thicker than arms, palette looks kind of boring and monochrome. Suggestion would be to look into anatomy and some proportions and look into hue shifting. Try a more natural pose next time.

I sincerly doubt this peice is meant to have natural anatomy.. but yeah, the pose it kind of stiff. As for the skin, I am having trouble understanding what you mean by having trouble...
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline madartiststan

• View Profile

Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 01:07:18 am
I'm totally loving how this is turning out right now man. Tho I would suggest researching and going into some hue shifting for this as well.

Offline skeddles

• View Profile
    • Skeddles.com

Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 01:14:49 am
I'm totally loving how this is turning out right now man. Tho I would suggest researching and going into some hue shifting for this as well.
I thought the hat was hue shifted.  :-\