AuthorTopic: [PAID] Looking for Pixel Artist capable of doing Sprites, Animations and BGs  (Read 3152 times)

Offline LordLittlePants

• View Profile
No more applications needed for now!

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Matheus, I am a brazilian game developer starting my own company this year (Yfrit Games). At the moment, I'm working with a close friend on a project called Dual Snake.

About the Game

The project is well advanced in terms of programming and sound design, and is a puzzle game heavily inspired by Portal, some clever puzzle games like The I of It (http://armorgames.com/play/11371/the-i-of-it), and, of course, the classic Snake (yes, the Nokia one). The game is currently being developed for PC, but will most likely be ported to Android.

Since the game heavily relies on its different gameplay, I cannot reveal a lot on how it works, which I know makes it a little hard to define this offer, but is also critical on the point that the heart of this project is creativity, which is exactly what we are looking for on the artist.

About the Offer

We are a starting company with a project that is simple in most aspects, it's minimalistic in terms of sound, music and even gameplay, but intriguing and creative. The whole project is currently composed of around 7 sprites and a background. We are currently planning to finish the whole game by December 15th, dividing the artwork in phases of 2 sprites. As a starting company, we were hoping to pay something on the lines of 20 USD/hour, but we can discuss fees. 

Now, in terms of Style, as I mentioned, we're looking for someone who's able to work with a simple style that matches the nature of the game, simple and creative. We were thinking of something on the lines of Momodora 1 and Cave Story+:

Momodora 1

Cave Story+

Final Words
I know there's not a lot to work with, but if your art style and honoraries match our offer, we can talk in private and more details will be given.

Contact Information
You can contact me via email at contact@yfrit.com, or you can add me on skype with the same address.

Please post your portfolio if you're interested! Thanks for the attention!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 06:19:06 am by LordLittlePants »

Offline Jacob_V

• View Profile
I sent you an email!

Offline Ito

• 2d/VG artist
    • itoaragon
    • itoaragon
    • itosupersonic
    • itoaragon
    • Manuel Aragón
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio:
Hi!

I sent you an email with a link to my portfolio, plus some examples of my pixel art attached.

Good luck with your project :)

Offline Skoobasteve

• View Profile
Hey, if you are still interested in filling the position, I am interested in it.

Here is my portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/artist/skubasteve

Please contact me via email (Johnathonbrown@gmail.com)  or discord (skoobasteve
#5433)

Thanks!

Offline espetrell

• View Profile
Still looking to fill this position? Check out my portfolio at yedwab.tumblr.com/tagged/pixel+art and let me know if you're interested in working together!

Offline LordLittlePants

• View Profile
Thank you all for the applications! We are evaluating all the styles and we'll contact you by email.

Thanks for the patience!