AuthorTopic: [PAID] Bulk Animations, Objects, Characters, Monsters, and Tilesets for Game  (Read 4859 times)

Offline Masterworld

• View Profile
    • Masterworld Entertainment
Hello!

EDIT: Thank you to everyone that responded to our post, interested in various portions of the work. The work is paid, and related discussions will now move to private conversations. Thank you all for the input, and we look forward to establishing long-term paid relationships with several artists.

Warm regards,

Chris M Brewer
Director, Masterworld Entertainment
www.masterworldonline.com
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 05:22:01 am by Masterworld »

Offline Jinchur

• View Profile
Hello,

I am a game artist with 3 years of experience in the game industry. I have worked on 2 games set for release on steam, and am a team player. I work fast and efficiently. I do art and animation.

I am interested in working on the Monsters for your project, as I have experience in making tilesheets for games.

Here is a link to my portfolio:http://wayofthepixel.net/index.php?topic=18473.0

You can contact me at: leongabrielavendao@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
I would like to thank you for the kind offer of work, but would decline based on the fact that you are not offering competitive or even working wages. I have rent to pay and this job would actively hinder paying it I'm afraid. Best of luck.

Offline danmanr98

• DanieruArt
    • http://desudanieru.tumblr.com/
    • View Profile
I would like to thank you for the kind offer of work, but would decline based on the fact that you are not offering competitive or even working wages. I have rent to pay and this job would actively hinder paying it I'm afraid. Best of luck.
+1

Offline Cyangmou

• cyangmou
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/32234.htm
    • cyangmou
    • View Profile
    • Pixwerk Homepage
According to the rules of this forum, the "paid jobs" section is for job offers within a competitive price range, starting with a minimum of 15$/h.
The quality level you are ask for seems to be on a higher level, than for artists who are searching their first job.

2$ per sprite, can hardly be seen as "paid", if one considers the minimum amount of time one has to put into, and also considers regular hourly wages common in the US.

As a moderator I'd suggest that you either edit this topic, or ask one of us to move it to the unpaid jobs section.

As a full-time artist I really have to wonder why this popped up in the "paid jobs" section, since I can hardly imagine anyone would make a living from those wages.
"Because the beauty of the human body is that it hasn't a single muscle which doesn't serve its purpose; that there's not a line wasted; that every detail of it fits one idea, the idea of a man and the life of a man."

Dev-Art
Twitter

Offline DracoDragon42

• @DracoDragon42
    • View Profile
So, I'm interested and I am at an age where I don't have to pay rent, food etc. So I would be willing to do some work. But, I am also at that age where you kind of got to get approval from your parents first. Also, If you're expecting this large amount of pixel art assets, even for one category, its either going to take a lot of time with high quality, or it will be quicker, but with less quality.  I would like to know which one you would rather have. Here is a link to my portfolio by the way: http://wayofthepixel.net/index.php?topic=19449.0
If I am allowed (by my parents), I would like to work on animations, characters or monsters. I could also do the other things (if i have time) but I don't have much experience with those. Pm me if you want to further discuss things.

Offline big brother

• herculeanpixel.com
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio Site
Asking for estimates within the listed budgets isn't enough to qualify the offer as paid work, not by the terms Pixelation stipulates. Even if the budgets themselves are negotiable, starting at pennies per frame won't engender feelings of good will with the professional artists here. In addition, it reflects poorly on the project management, demonstrating a lack of knowledge about the costs of game development. With 3 artists already on the team, why is there a need to outsource a full game (or 2) worth of assets?

Offline MitTeam

• View Profile
Please check your private message :)

Your budget is really very low for experienced artists, but some of my students would like to work/collaborate with you in (effects) animations portion. And their quality of work will be tested/accredited by me. So that you can be assured of quality.

Thank you.

Offline Masterworld

• View Profile
    • Masterworld Entertainment
Thank you for all that responded with interest, we will now begin discussions privately.

Thank you,

Chris M Brewer
Director, Masterworld Entertainment
www.masterworldonline.com