AuthorTopic: [PAID] Wanted - pixel artist for dark, underground roguelike, orthographic view  (Read 3429 times)

Offline GoreMotel

• View Profile
Hello!

I am seeking an experienced pixel artist to help me with a game I'm working on, see details below.

Individual offering employment:
Hi, my name is Andrei. I make video games in my spare time. I'm only good at coding and not much else, unfortunately.

Project title:
Alhaalla.

Description of project:
Alhaalla will be a simple roguelike for the web and mobile devices, meant to be played in short bursts. The action will take place exclusively in underground environments: dungeons and caves. It will feature characters that are common to the genre: warriors with swords and shields, goblins, undead, giant spiders, etc.

Position requirements:
A pixel artist capable of drawing dark, poorly lit tiles (dungeon and cave environments: floors, walls, stairs, doors, etc.), items (armor, weapons), objects (wooden barrels, chests, potions, etc.), decoration (bones, grates, pools of blood, etc.) and fantasy characters (non-animated - warrior, goblin, giant spider, etc.). All graphics must be drawn using orthographic projection.

Also interested in a pixel artist that can create a lo-res, pixelated logo for the game from scratch, or make a lo-res adaptation of an existing high-res logo.

More info regarding the requirements will be provided via private messages.

Payment:
30$+/hour or paying per asset, whatever you prefer. Payments done through PayPal, bank transfer, or other means.

Contact information:
You can send me a private message here, or an email to: goremotel [AT] yahoo [DOT] com. I would like it if you'd include samples of your previous work or a link to an online portfolio.

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:47:28 pm by GoreMotel »

Offline Full 2D

• View Profile
Hey,
This sounds verry interesting.
I love this type of dark style.

Examples:
http://full2d.daportfolio.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Full2D/

Thanks
please contact me here:
go.full2d [at] gmail.com

Offline GoreMotel

• View Profile
Thanks to everyone that applied!

I received many messages, and I will start sending replies now.

Please consider the topic closed for the time being.