AuthorTopic: The incredible spiderman needs your help! *New stuff added 07/01/06*  (Read 6858 times)

Offline Sampe

• View Profile

Re: The incredible spiderman needs your help!

Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 06:40:07 pm
I think the eyes could be a bit bigger, and you could add a little more flesh on the legs. However, I suppose that's just a stylistic thing, so it doesn't really matter. And I have still one more thing to say: the lights on the characters could be bit more brighter because of the water, which reflects light pretty well. :)

But at this moment, it's looking very nice. Good luck with the rest of this piece. :0

Offline Turbo

• less than meets the eye
    • View Profile
    • Pixeljoint TurboAccount

Re: The incredible spiderman needs your help!

Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 08:52:23 pm
This is great, man. The characters essence is well captured, and it's nice to see a more "comic realistic" style from you.

I imagine them fighting in a sewer, and the rain is coming through a large hole on the ceiling, created most likely by Venom's knack for destruction of public property. But that's just me, i like sewers.

Offline Tremulant

• Enfant Terrible
    • View Profile
Updated. Added a new Venom piece, explained above :P

Skull: those are definitely better than the pics I came up with. Thanks!

Sampe: Good point about the contrast. If they're wet, it probably should be higher, given that I imagine both to wearing rather, uh.. shiny costumes.

Turbo: Sewer might actually work, since I'm having quite a time making a rooftop look the way I imagine it should :P good call :D

Thanks guys, keep the crits coming. Hopefully I can finish this one eventually :P

Offline ndchristie

• View Profile
the only problem i have is that spider man doesnt look as though he is swinging really, based on the shape of his body.  you may want to adjsut that to gibve it more movement.  other than that, no crits, this is top notch like pretty much all your work :D
A mistake is a mistake.
The same mistake twice is a bad habit.
The same mistake three or more times is a motif.