• View Profile

Re: Axe

Reply #20 on: July 10, 2011, 04:03:47 am
im not really a fan of the string, it kinda takes away from it in my opinion

Offline Juniorps

• View Profile

Reply #21 on: July 12, 2011, 01:38:35 am
Seriously, I do not know what else to do, someone would help me to finish as fast as possible this piece.

Offline Koyot1222

• View Profile

Reply #22 on: July 12, 2011, 09:37:12 am
Maby youve lost so much time, becouse you didint start properly from the begining :)
Shape pf ypur axe reminds me much more the music instrument than weapon...

If you mind it from begining, its all right, but if that would be weapon from the begining it have to look like thing for hurting people. Weapon suppose to be not a toy.
Im newbee in the pixelart, but maby you need sometimes few steps back, becouse in my opinion you spent so much time for colour all axe, witch is very nice, byt you didint think about shape of this weapon.
Quick edit, hope it will help you. Its not perfect, but probalby looking more like a weapon

Copule of days before ive been visiting some middle age castle, here is one of my pictures taken in there. There are some axes from middle age used for the knights movie several ears ago. Maby it would be helpful for also another future works with axes.
http://i.imgur.com/Yc3pa.jpg

Offline Juniorps

• View Profile

Reply #23 on: July 12, 2011, 12:03:49 pm
Hmm .. Now yes, I loved the editing you did, and I think he was in position, it looked more like a guitar, I look upon a basic issue of what you did and tried to portray this aspect means that Halberd,at the top and when the cable passes around the blade.

Offline Koyot1222

• View Profile

Reply #24 on: July 12, 2011, 02:21:37 pm
Hmm .. Now yes, I loved the editing you did, and I think he was in position, it looked more like a guitar,
See :) But glad i was helpfull. Its still easier to edit someones work than create something on your own :) Im very "fresh" at pixelart.