AuthorTopic: Pixelated Woman[Nudity]  (Read 14605 times)

Offline gliding

• Um yea...
    • View Profile

Pixelated Woman[Nudity]

on: February 03, 2010, 06:36:42 pm
Yo, this is a WIP of a gift for one of my friends (a big fan of Gaga). Don't worry, I'm not trying to hide my own feelings about her (I admittedly think Gaga is cool), so lets focus on the pixels!

Atm its sort of bad... I'ts my first pixel in over 7 months~ish, so I'm eager to learn/relearn.

EDIT: More Posted below ~ Concentrate on the Pixelated Woman atm, because I'm not working on the gift pixel anymore.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 11:08:15 pm by gliding »

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Re: Bad Romance

Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 01:39:11 am
Proportions are off ATM. Legs take up over half her height. You should lengthen her torso :-*
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)

Offline Mike

• View Profile
    • Scribble onto the Abyss

Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 09:29:07 pm
Proportions are off ATM. Legs take up over half her height. You should lengthen her torso :-*
Evangelion got away with it so I think it's ok to an extent.  The only thing I don't like is the silhouette isn't very good and her stance is a bit boring.  It seems like you might be hiding her hands because you aren't sure how to draw them.  Right now you are hiding the arm on the left too much that it doesn't even look like it's there.  However maybe thats one of Gaga's actual stances I don't know.  The face however is ace so don't go changing that too much!  It's pretty good so far just gotta make a few changes.

Offline gliding

• Um yea...
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 06:45:03 am
Here's an edit of the W.I.P. I tried to address the anatomy and composition issues. After I get the body down, I'll probably do some more work on the hair. I think it could use some more attention. Any opinions on color choice? Pose?

In addition,

I took a look at my old files and picked up a particularly interesting old piece. I started reworking it. I hope the improvements are substantial. I've chosen to take her in a different direction ethnically, so C&C is welcome, along with (my favorite) edits.I started by reworking the face, breasts, hair, and cannon.

WARNING: NUDITY Below

Offline gliding

• Um yea...
    • View Profile

Re: Bad Romance [Nudity]

Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 11:28:56 am
I hate to double post, but here's an edit of the Pixel Goddess. I remember Helm made a comment about the original's pose. Is this an improvement?

Offline gliding

• Um yea...
    • View Profile

Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 06:52:52 am
Another update:

Still working on the overall pose. I tried to focus on her hair and on her background arm. I had some problems rendering her hand. I could use some help there.

I think I'm going to give her a sword to repay her for scrapping the cannon idea. Or maybe a pistol... :-\
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:57:32 am by gliding »

Offline Accident

• Someone call the ambulance!
    • View Profile

Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 01:30:16 pm
with the background arm, she lost quite a bit of floatiness. I don't know whether that's what you wanted. maybe it's the closed fist. if that's not what you wanted, then I'll help you out with an edit.  :-*

Offline gliding

• Um yea...
    • View Profile

Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 05:11:27 pm
I'd love an edit =D
I always appreciate someone else's rendering input. It keeps me out of monotony for sure. Any opinions on the other parts? I think her torso needs some work.

Offline Accident

• Someone call the ambulance!
    • View Profile

Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 08:53:55 pm
lame edit is lame.

*modified torso by lengthening it slightly, also adjusted the breasts. still too... perfect-looking for my liking, but hey, this is a goddess. Also hand suggestion.

also, what sort of ethnicity is she supposed to be?

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 12:52:15 am
I actually think this one is by far best pose wise:

The others have very straight and bland poses.

I am make edit:

Mostly changed the same things as Accident (lengthened torso, changed breasts). Also widened hips a tad and changed the face.
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)