AuthorTopic: Pixel Art Animation (faerie)  (Read 4001 times)

Offline BrandonD

• View Profile

Pixel Art Animation (faerie)

on: November 06, 2009, 05:04:43 pm
Hi, I found this little animation I made many years ago and I thought you guys might enjoy it:

Offline BrandonD

• View Profile

Re: Pixel Art Animation (faerie)

Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 01:58:56 am
Hi, I found this little animation I made many years ago and I thought you guys might enjoy it:

No comments? I was hoping some people on here would like this kinda style. Here's another old pixel animation from the vaults:

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 02:48:17 am
!
I did in fact like it...were you hoping for me? :p didnt catch it first time around. I  in fact do like the style, and I really like the kind of scrubby finish on everything too.I just feel like the tree could have more foilage.....kinda like that tree in the right of this pic http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hmCKEHEvmXQ/RzmVBX88STI/AAAAAAAAAAc/5wvXfJmhPw8/S660/58Amanece_en_la_sabana%5B1%5D.jpg seems kinda...like it got half the foilage chopped off from the left.

Old woman is nice too....nice contrast of round and square shapes

Offline BrandonD

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 07:51:17 am
!
I did in fact like it...were you hoping for me? :p didnt catch it first time around. I  in fact do like the style, and I really like the kind of scrubby finish on everything too.I just feel like the tree could have more foilage.....kinda like that tree in the right of this pic http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hmCKEHEvmXQ/RzmVBX88STI/AAAAAAAAAAc/5wvXfJmhPw8/S660/58Amanece_en_la_sabana%5B1%5D.jpg seems kinda...like it got half the foilage chopped off from the left.

Old woman is nice too....nice contrast of round and square shapes

Good call on the foliage, you're totally right. I'm gonna fix that up, thanks!

Offline LoTekK

• View Profile
    • LoTekK.com

Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 08:44:56 am
The woman's movement is bugging me slightly. It might be a combination of the rain falling to the left, and the fact that we typically expect left-to-right movement, but it really looks like she's moonwalking. Her feet don't lift up or go back far enough to give you the sense that she's walking forward, I think. She's also sliding those feet, which adds to the moonwalking impression. Give her feet a bit more lift.