AuthorTopic: [WIP]Eyeless dude - Also hi again!  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Asenath

• View Profile

[WIP]Eyeless dude - Also hi again!

on: July 05, 2009, 06:43:47 pm
Heyo folks.... so it's probably been about 4 or 5 years since I was a regular of any sort on Pixelation, and a good 3 at least since I did ANY pixel art just for the sake of doing it.. so I thought I'd start out easy - took some line art from one of the old threads, started work on it about an hour ago, but now my tendons are screaming at me for clicking so much so I gotta take a break.

Credit to Splatpixel for the line art.

C&C welcome but please don't be too harsh! <3

Offline Skyfort

• View Profile

Re: [WIP]Eyeless dude - Also hi again!

Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 12:11:57 am
I knew it was SplatPixel line art right-a-way  :)

Asenath! I remember you from ways back -- though of course I have a different name now -- were you the one who made the PyGame project with the lady who could do the sliding kick, and the weird gargoyles? I played that soo much, considering that it had no combat functionality. I replaced the background jpg with a picture of my cousin screaming in joy while riding a Hay Waggon, for extra fun. If that wasn't you, it was just someone who made a game whose title was your name. =P

This picture makes me feel nostalgic, but queasy. I've been in retirement almost as long as you, so I couldn't say a lot, but you should update it and make it ever more bootiful!! Do not disappear into the mist again. Highlights, smoothiness, etc, etc...maybe it is just owing to the white background that the hair looks funky. I imagine you wanted it to look stark, which it prolly would on a neutral sort of backdrop.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 12:13:47 am by Skyfort »

Offline Ddawg

• Trying to listen to those who know more than me
    • View Profile
    • Dawg Pound

Re: [WIP]Eyeless dude - Also hi again!

Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 02:30:25 am
Wow, this is really good...and creepy. The big zipper is a feature I like.
But I don't like the eyebrow over the hair.
I don\'t want to be a bad boy like I was in the *gulp* past...Please be patient with me.