AuthorTopic: Delicious Wonderbros  (Read 6832 times)

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • paintbread
    • paintbread
    • View Profile

Re: Delicious Wonderbros

Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 08:53:37 pm
No, no, it's pretty funny.

Though I'd say the blue coat is really dark, I'd make it stand out a bit more because it's getting lost in the black legs. I think a good solution would be to continue that edge highlight you have going on at the bottom of the coat up, on certain frames when the coat edge turns towards us.

Offline Batzy

• Huzzah....
    • View Profile
    • GameBros

Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 09:23:10 pm
I think that Shrike is totally wrong with almoast everything  :mean: i like the way how your guy moves his arms and legs so unique  :) Shrike everything doesn't have to be so realistic especially with shadows etc. Only thing that looks odd to me is that cap maybe it's just me but it looks kinda off with perspective just a little  ::)

sorry if i said something really stupid here lol (haven't read the previous posts yet  :-[)

LODYblokady

Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 09:28:31 pm

also
>(pardon me) your character completely lacks emotion
how would you recommend i add emotion?

I like how the emotion is not presented in the sprite. It adds a certain appeal to the character and overall style of the artwork in my opinion.
Good luck on your future regarding this project!

Offline 1up

• bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 07:14:43 pm
alright, figured i'd go ahead and bump this for some help with one of the bosses in the game

WIP palette, i hate that almost as much as my inability to get a decent pose down for this thing

i've tried more than this, these are just my previous two attempts at trying to get a decent pose, and something about it still seems off on both of them. I've tried slightly messing with the overall design and i still can't figure out what it is

Offline Ryumaru

• to be animated soonly
    • ChrisPariano
    • View Profile

Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 12:13:24 am
Well, what are you trying to show? Think of the characteristics of this boss and that will guide his pose. For example the second pose makes him look more dominating because of the larger, more open pose. Although 1 isn't necessarily wimpish, it is compared to 2.