AuthorTopic: Tyrannomon  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Quake

• View Profile

Tyrannomon

on: December 27, 2008, 05:54:03 pm
Yep, it's a Digimon. I found a digimon card when i was cleaning my room, brought back memories so i thought of pixeling it.

Anyway, i'm kind of stuck on doing volumes with it ]: I also don't know if i should do it detailed or keep it in the digimon style (cell shading)

Most likely going to change the colours, since the contrast sucks but i can't seem to choose the right colours because he's rather saturated red.

Thanks, Quake.

Offline hotnikkelz

• View Profile

Re: Tyrannomon

Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 11:27:32 pm
Do it detailed of course ;)

has a lotta potential...I'll say go with greens and yellows personally although cliched, but i think it'll look pweety   ;D

Offline Quake

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 07:18:35 pm
Updated loads..

I think i'm nearly done, unless i get some C+C :P

One thing, i'm not sure about are the eyes. The one on the left is obviously not done but i don't know whether they're in the right place etc.

I also need to add AA on the outside, but that'll be easy work.

-Quake

Offline Pizza Tom

• @pizzadramon
    • pizzatom
    • View Profile
    • Blag

Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 08:28:20 pm
I think posting your reference would help others to critique. Pardon if this is a bit presumptuous on my part, but I believe this is the pose you're trying to replicate:

With the regular Tyrannomon color scheme, of course.

I don't think you should call it done yet, there's still a lot you can do with this! First of all, there's some proportions that need a little tweaking. Here's my edit next to yours(sorry for white background, using Paint right now):

Now, mine is definitely not perfect, and I didn't fix everything. Just wanted to get you a little more on track. :D

There's a lot more detail work you can do, too, like all those muscles. That'll be fun. It'd look pretty sweet if you textured his skin to look more scaly, but I'm not the one to go to for things like that. xD Anyway, good luck!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 08:30:43 pm by Regulus Awesome »
pizzatom.tumblr.com
@pizzadramon

Formerly Regulus Awesome