AuthorTopic: woman [wip][NUDITY/REVEALING]  (Read 18495 times)

Offline Accident

• Someone call the ambulance!
    • View Profile

Re: woman [wip][NUDITY/REVEALING]

Reply #40 on: January 31, 2009, 03:05:55 am

No, it's okay. c: Perhaps this suits your needs better? I myself liked the beginning as well.

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #41 on: January 31, 2009, 03:15:42 am
i like they edit, but that isnt the style i was going for, i love you anatomic correctness though, i really do appreciate this, but im seriously starting to give up on this piece. mainly because of the delays. im not really inspired to go along with this though, but seriously, your perfectness is sooo nice. :lol:

your choice of color, is your voice of color
BallsArt

Offline JonathanOfDrain

• Lonely
    • View Profile
    • TheyWillEat.Us

Reply #42 on: January 31, 2009, 03:29:28 am
Ignore the style and use it as a second reference. All these edits can be used as additional references. Some make emphasis on specific parts so when you run into trouble in that area refer to an edit that nicely addresses the problem.
You can and are encouraged to keep your style. You've received a lot of help hear and it would be a shame not to take advantage of it. Either continuing what you started or starting a similar piece.

What Accident has nicely done is show you simplified volumes of your piece. Try at it again and use some of the edits as additional reference, that should help considerably.

Offline Accident

• Someone call the ambulance!
    • View Profile

Reply #43 on: January 31, 2009, 07:14:13 am
You shouldn't give up! Art takes time. A lot... lot... lot of time. Took me six years to know this much about anatomy, and it honestly isn't much.
I personally like to take a break-- just wait until you've nothing to do all over again, and you'll be wanting to finish this bad boy (er, girl. >D) in no time.

It's not perfectness. xDD In fact, I can find some mistakes I've made right now. I also agree with Jonathan-- even if an edit isn't your style, at least try to understand where they're coming from.

<333

Offline dragonboy

• View Profile

Reply #44 on: June 09, 2009, 02:29:37 am
Sorry this is an old topic.  I've been drawing the female figure for a long time and the flaws look obvious to me.

First of all, make her waste skinnier.  Make sure the middle of her waste is a lot skinnier than her shoulders and her hips, but please don't overdo it till it looks retarded.  Secondly, her curve on the bottom of her butt and the crurve on her hip should form a perfect circle.

Offline Cure

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/2621.htm
    • facebook.com/logantannerart
    • View Profile

Reply #45 on: June 09, 2009, 04:58:38 am
too old of a top. necro-posting is bad, try to stick on the front page

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #46 on: June 09, 2009, 11:56:25 am
Suddenly LOCK