AuthorTopic: Overwarm - Run Clyde, Run! Meet Gribbs! [new] PortaProblem?  (Read 15327 times)

Offline Sokota

• WeThePuppets
    • View Profile

Re: Overwarm - Run Clyde, Run! New! Meet Gribbs!

Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 01:55:07 am
Well, I've been super busy over the Thanksgiving holiday, and so I haven't had much time to correct things. However, I did start work on an enemy, which is slightly creative. It's suppose to be a Portapotty on wheels which sprays sludge out of RV-esque hoses. I still have to redo the run, which I'm dreading, but it needs done. But I need critique on Potty and Griggs. Moreso on the potty design: shading/function/ideas. I'm not too happy with the color for him, as well as shading and details and such, but the color was taken right out of a jpeg photo of a real one!! So yeah. Thanks so much, and here he is, with temporary arms, at the current moment:

PortaProblem

Sokota

If you're wondering, the enemies need to be creative and 'cute'. This is a casual game for an environmental theme, so I'm taking a somewhat unique approach to it, I think. if you want to know more about the game, PM me. It's still barebones due to lack of sprites. And I have a question. What is the best way to go about doing a background? Should I draw it and photoshop it? Or should I straight up pixel it? The latter will take a lot longer, I think. But I wanted your guy's opinions. Thanks for the help so far!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 01:56:38 am by Sokota »