AuthorTopic: Learn how to create your own mobile phone game  (Read 15199 times)

Offline Batzy

• Huzzah....
    • View Profile
    • GameBros

Re: Learn how to create your own mobile phone game

Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 01:26:31 pm
hmm... I'd like to join aswell  :)

Offline ricnet

• View Profile

Reply #21 on: November 22, 2008, 12:40:05 pm
Hello! I am portuguese and I am very young so my english isn't very good.
I wanna learn to make a phone game because I like very much to make projects and inovate so can I have my team? Me, only. My game name: HAABU

Offline TrevoriuS

• Pixels... everywhere!!
    • View Profile

Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 01:38:55 pm
I'm most certainly joining into this, will edit this post with the art later.

Offline Lysekoid

• Lysekoid from MegaMan New Horizon
    • View Profile
    • MegaMan New Horizon

Reply #23 on: November 26, 2008, 09:52:06 am
Good enough, and I've given you guys a lot of time to do the necessary graphics and I’m assuming that those of you who has not done anything up until today, are not feeling like continuing at all.

But the rest of us, are going forward!

Next step would be to install the necessary tool. You need NetBeans with the Mobility pack! These tools are FREE of course, developed by Sun, and very good. You also need to download the SpaceBat source code! You’ll find everything you need here: http://www.megaman-newhorizon.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=744&sid=c83f14ca2689a5cafc433b0f4e3b79f8
(You may need to login to reach the page, because this source code is very valuable and we don’t want just anyone to download it, but we will continue the tutorial here so no worries!)

Next update (here in this thread) will be this weekend, so I hope you’ll be ready! I will take your graphics, modify the code using your graphics and show you how it’s done!

Offline ricnet

• View Profile

Reply #24 on: November 26, 2008, 03:50:21 pm
Please, can I still participate?
I already have the fund, the hero, the enemies ... but I need someone to tell me something. I can't paste the pictures when I leave a post like this. Please help me. I want very much learn how to create my own mobile phone game...

Offline TrevoriuS

• Pixels... everywhere!!
    • View Profile

Reply #25 on: November 26, 2008, 05:42:50 pm
You can ALWAYS follow through the taken steps as they are still posted here, however, it may be a good idea to make up for time - loss asap, so you can join in for the rest of the process and still ask questions to Lysekoid, rather than having to do all by yourself when the tutorials already ended, including facing unexpected issues.

@Lysekoid: Provide downloads separately and clearly HERE, as I will NOT register where I do not have any business. You came to Pixelation to give this info, I did not go to New Horizon to get it. That may sound harsh, and I mean no offense in any way, it is just a summarized version of my policy regarding this.

Offline Dogmeat

• YOKOYAMA
    • View Profile
    • Mindcrank

Reply #26 on: November 26, 2008, 05:53:41 pm
I really don't see the point. Without a team of people to port your "mobile phone" game to every platform, wheres the benefit

Daisuke Nagano Yokoyama

Offline ricnet

• View Profile

Reply #27 on: November 26, 2008, 06:29:52 pm
Frankly, dogmeat, your opinion does not interest me. I do what I want, I do not care if my game will sell. I do not even care if my game will be known. Only interests me that I made a game, and that to me is a great personal satisfaction.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 06:31:50 pm by ricnet »

Offline edems

• View Profile

Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008, 11:08:03 am
@Lysekoid: Provide downloads separately and clearly HERE, as I will NOT register where I do not have any business. You came to Pixelation to give this info, I did not go to New Horizon to get it. That may sound harsh, and I mean no offense in any way, it is just a summarized version of my policy regarding this.

I agree

Offline mushroomeater

• View Profile

Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 03:38:47 pm
wow! this is awesome! making simple games is quite interesting. i wonder when lysekoid is going to finish the whole tutorial..