AuthorTopic: [Spoiler?] Bleach - Ichigo  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Takaryu

• View Profile

[Spoiler?] Bleach - Ichigo

on: August 13, 2008, 07:25:06 am
<---- the WIP version
<----- Finished/*Just added the background and changed the mark formation part a bit.

I rushed the background and clouds/smoke so don't mind that much.. I started making the character more than a year ago when I quit pixeling, but i got bored and went back to finish it. Just playing around with dithering. I guess there's still a lot to be done with the hands, the sword, the mask and face, but here ya go. ^^

Comments and critiques are appreciated!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 10:19:34 pm by Takaryu »

Offline huZba

• MekaSkull
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/19396.htm
    • huzba
    • View Profile

Re: [Spoiler?] Bleach - Ichigo

Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 04:48:41 pm
The pose could be improved, but i'm not really sure what's going on so maybe you could shine some light on whats up. Is he trying to pull off the mask or putting  it on or what? Now it kind of looks "ouch my nose is hurting" After that you could start thinking how to give some impact to the scene, how to emphasize what's going on and maybe make him a bit scarier if he's going to turn into a monster or something. The progress from the beginning is good and it definatelly looks like you have the potential to make a really great scene out of this.

Offline Takaryu

• View Profile

Re: [Spoiler?] Bleach - Ichigo

Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 10:30:25 pm
I guess i'm trying to make it look like he's putting the mask on. Yeah, I found making the hand really difficult. Maybe I should try making it more like the hand in the 2nd one in the WIP?