AuthorTopic: [WIP] Ape Animation  (Read 6035 times)

Offline The Berryster

• Blue Raspberry Fruit Thing
    • View Profile
    • TheBerryster.com

Re: [WIP] Ape Animation

Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 07:06:56 pm
Alright, I made two. the first is pretty long and he kinda just does stuff... I'll make the drooling longer, but I didn't want it to seem too long while I was showing it... And in the second he kinda just stands there...

#1:

#2:

Constructive Criticism appreciated. ;D

Offline missingno

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 08:25:53 pm
I like the one where he rocks on his toes. Could that one actually be converted into the idle animation? It seems to have a lot more character than the basic breathing up and down movement. I also think that one of those colors isn't really needed (the lightest or second-lightest brown).

In the first one I just had to point out that his innear ear changes color in a bunch of frames.

Offline The Berryster

• Blue Raspberry Fruit Thing
    • View Profile
    • TheBerryster.com

Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 08:40:35 pm
Thanks for the reply. they're both idle animations, but I thought I might as well just post them both. ;)

Thanks for pointing out the ear, I didn't notice that... :P
As for the brown, I think you're talking about the second lightest... I first made him with the second-lightest as the lightest, but there wasn't enough contrast so I just added another and never really got rid of the older one... I'll fix that.

[EDIT] I fixed the ears, but when I took out the lighter brown, it looked horrible, just seemed really flat... and so I took out the lightest, and that looked even flatter... so I didn't get rid of any colours. This is the version with the fixed ears...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 10:16:08 pm by The Berryster »

Offline Sokota

• WeThePuppets
    • View Profile

Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 03:38:11 am
Also, there is a pixel that flashes on the leg as well. I think it's supposed to be dark, but you made it light.

Sokota