AuthorTopic: [WIP] Practice Animations  (Read 2237 times)

Offline h4x0r

• View Profile

[WIP] Practice Animations

on: June 27, 2008, 11:37:50 am
So I was looking in a topic and I saw Corsair's sig, and figured I could make a few animations like it...but I'm having trouble!!!

Oh wow the background is the same color as the guy's leg...err I'll upload one with a background as well.

Figured I'd share them with ya'll.  I've been reading the Animator's Survival Guide, and making some simple animations like a pendellem(I honestly don't know how to spell this, usually I'd spell check, but I am WAY too lazy right now...) and the such.

So anyways, I'm kinda happy with the idle animation, although his right leg bothers me.  And about the run animation...yea...lol?  Honestly I sometimes make good running animations and then I don't on others.  If anyone can help me out on running animations I'd be grateful!  I've been looking around at other people's running animations trying to achieve their greatness, but without success.  I've seen a few tutorials as well, but I guess my mind can't get it down.

MODIFY:  Oh wow the guy's right leg isn't the same color as the background...must be a different color when making?!

Offline Corsair

• some assembly required
    • View Profile

Re: [WIP] Practice Animations

Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 09:44:14 pm
On the running animation, the main problem is that he "bumps" at the wrong time, and his forward leg stays straight.

edit pending.

(while i procrastinate working on my own :))