AuthorTopic: Isometric Collaboration IV - DONE!  (Read 425475 times)

Offline skamocore

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/10442.htm
    • View Profile

Re: Isometric Collaboration IV - NEW RULES ON PAGE 13!!!

Reply #730 on: November 16, 2008, 05:33:59 pm
>_< and to think I decided not to do those three because I didn't think I was able to finish them off in a day  :huh:

Offline xhunterko

• View Profile

Reply #731 on: November 16, 2008, 11:05:53 pm
Here it is, nice and simple. I had trouble getting the statue right. So I took a human from another spot and used it as a base. Then, I couldn't fit the mushrooms in there without having them to look like the ones right next to it. I also didn't have an idea on how to do the plane crashed in the lake. I think I got the chair right though. I had no idea how I could get a parachute in there. If I can find my camera cord, I'll take a picture of a sketch I made of what I wanted it to look like.

What I did do, was make some little smaller lakes, fill in the area. Add my little coffee guy, insert the statue, then added a fishing pole. With a bobber in a little pond no less.

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #732 on: November 16, 2008, 11:08:50 pm
How about removing the black lines as well?
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline Shoy

• View Profile

Reply #733 on: November 17, 2008, 12:43:56 am
Earlier today, I saw a project like this that linked to the topic here. I was going to start a project of my own, but not a whole lot of people were into it.

So that's why this "newbie of sort"'s posting here.

I'm not going to 100% claim the tiles, but I'm working on 106 and 113 as something to do.
If someone else beats me to it, so be it.
Just wanted to let you know. <3;

EDIT:

All done. o:
Guess I'll claim em now?
C&C is welcome. <3;;
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 03:19:56 am by Shoy »

Offline xhunterko

• View Profile

Reply #734 on: November 17, 2008, 03:43:00 am
So you took the existing tile and slightly modified someone else's work and now claiming you did the entire thing? I'm sorry sir, but "claiming" does not mean rip and edit older tile. Claiming means using the boundaries of the base tile and making one yourself from scratch. I'm sure you may have misunderstood what was meant. Otherwise, I'm sure this would count as Ripping and count towards either a Ban or Strike. Since, this is your first post, I'm probably sure you may not have read the rules.

@Ptoing: The black lines have been removed for your convenience. I was checking to see if I was out of bounds and forgot to remove it.

Offline skamocore

• View Profile

Reply #735 on: November 17, 2008, 03:49:06 am
sigh ok, since 114 is free, I guess I'll have another go at making a tile :blind:

Offline Shoy

• View Profile

Reply #736 on: November 17, 2008, 04:03:57 am
So you took the existing tile and slightly modified someone else's work and now claiming you did the entire thing? I'm sorry sir, but "claiming" does not mean rip and edit older tile. Claiming means using the boundaries of the base tile and making one yourself from scratch. I'm sure you may have misunderstood what was meant. Otherwise, I'm sure this would count as Ripping and count towards either a Ban or Strike. Since, this is your first post, I'm probably sure you may not have read the rules.

@Ptoing: The black lines have been removed for your convenience. I was checking to see if I was out of bounds and forgot to remove it.
I didn't rip or edit the older tile.
I worked off the surroundings.

Mine has differences from what USED to be there from the last WIP, if that's what you're saying.
The lake has land on the other side of the waterfall, which comes down onto a slant, and off the land. I continued the snow balls (or at least that's what they appear to be) and placed them over the lake to continue it. I carried the dark cross pattern across the lake to the waterfall. An Eye was placed behind said waterfall for lack of better ideas and I didn't want to just add more rocks.

If you still wish to claim that I stole/ripped/just modified the existing one, then you don't have to include mine into the finished work. I am however, disappointed that you think I didn't create it from scratch.

My WIP.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 04:17:35 am by Shoy »

Offline Raytheon

• bepp bepp
    • View Profile

Reply #737 on: November 17, 2008, 06:27:08 am
doing 37 and 38 as i post this
i am a computern

Offline skamocore

• View Profile

Reply #738 on: November 17, 2008, 09:12:25 am
WIP, could someone help me with the cables I'm not sure that they're really looking right...

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #739 on: November 17, 2008, 11:39:33 am
Right now the cables look like they glow; if you want effective and nice AA, try to AA with a ramp consisting of only one color; also, no noise/dither-aa; only colour ramp style, or it'll look fuzzy.

Love the idea (:
' _ '