AuthorTopic: Looking for LISA Pixel artists!  (Read 2239 times)

Offline Termskii

• View Profile

Looking for LISA Pixel artists!

on: May 20, 2021, 07:52:53 pm
Hello, amigos!

I'm new here, I've started working on a LISA fangame recently, and I'm looking for artists that can help me out with it. I'm looking for people whom can make party member animations and even some enemies. That is our main focus as of now, I do have a team and we have a Discord. (Termskii The Amazing#2005 if you are interested in working with us!) The fangame is basically a LISA Ultimate Mod. Combining, Hopeful, Vegaful, Pointless, Grateful, and some other snips of lesser / cancelled fangames into one big fangame to enjoy and dig into, challenging battles, custom OST, and even a New Game+

Below I will list new party members that we need work on, if anyone is interested in just a certain party member, than this part is for you!

-

- Demon X

Yes I know it sounds stupid, but, it could really be rewarding! Defeating him in that "unbeatable" fight, he'll join you to learn what real fighting is instead of cosplay, beginners? Oh.. well, uh Wade, he mutated. (Black Ranger.)

- Peter Smoove

Sexy? Yes. Muscles? Oh yes. Bring some action to the board! Have the 2nd / 3rdish prettiest man alive on your side! With some blazing golden guns and powerful mucles, this dude is gonna rock the fight with his abs and pistols. He'll join you for a sum of 300 dirty mags! I know right? But hey, Russian Roulette pays well...

- CrossBone Bros

No more wrestling, these guys are for real! This duo is a two in one party member! TP and SP! Support and Attack has never been easier! These bros will make your battles into the bonezone! Only for a 100 mags and winning the Champion belt!

- Hawk Hollywood

He was originally supposed to be a party member in the OG Painful. But hey, he’s here now! Take pride with Hawk! USA forever baby! Pure muscle and skills! Hawk’s ready to make his wake up on the list with his new “friends”!

- Arnold Shpitz

The iconic boxer himself. He is an optional party member in the pointless section of the game.
################
RECRUITMENT
################
After getting a popped bike in the desert, Brad brings his bike to Arnold’s shop in downtown. Arnold fixes Brad’s bike for 100 mags and mentions that he’s missing his lucky wrench. If the player finds his wrench, he will thank Brad and come with him because he could use a break from his job.
NOTE: If the player goes to Garbage Island before recruiting Arnold, he will be fought at the end of downtown, and can no longer be recruited.
################
Other Information
################
Fighting Style: Boxing
Past Occupation/Current: Mechanic
Favorite Food: Motor Oil
Dislikes: People who talk too much.