AuthorTopic: Pixeljoint weekly challenge entry - 'Ancient Chill-out',  (Read 2988 times)

Offline `Rob

• View Profile
Hola,

Here's an early W.I.P, really need some help with the pose  :yell:

The idea is Herme's the messenger to the gods travelling a hell of a long way to a post box, looking extremely exhausted and frustraited, with the picture quoting "Wait until he finds out he's forgot the stamp."

The pose is really annoying as i can't seem to get it looking correctly for a start, nevermind polished or finished.

The pallete limitations are 12 colours, with the size being 128 X 90, what it is there.

Any help would be brilliant, whether it be through text or edits,
    Thanks, Rob.

Offline Opacus

• Entangled
    • View Profile
    • www.jimjansen.net

Re: Pixeljoint weekly challenge entry - 'Ancient Chill-out',

Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 08:29:32 am
Yeah, the pose really need some changes. Currently he looks more like he's rocking out on a metal concert.
If you want him exhausted, why not let him go through his knees a slight bit, and then let his arms grab his knees for support.
A bit like:
http://www.squashpics.com/2005pics/TOC14%20QF%20-%20Nicol%20ends%20up%20exhausted%2005TC4655.jpg

Just for reference. Maybe a bit less extreme. And then make him look upward with an angry or pissed off face?
Just an idea :)
Keep going.

Offline Blazifay

• View Profile

Re: Pixeljoint weekly challenge entry - 'Ancient Chill-out',

Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 01:34:08 am
 :lol: Now, this is a fantastic idea! I already have one as well! It'll be a Cyclops putting on eye lens!