on: January 01, 2008, 02:56:48 pm

new game ,new hero..... :P
fight!!

Offline Code_wizard

• Dance you little elf, dance I say!
    • View Profile

Re: hero

Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 05:27:59 pm
Me likey!  A few things that popped out in my mind. I assume the one pixel shift in position when he had his shield up is him blocking a blow, as it is right now it almost looks like a mistake. Maybe shift his torso back the pixel but keep his feet in the same position, shouldn't be that difficult an edit. Also the twirl attack is smooth, but looks unrealistic. If he came off the ground (like he jumped) a bit I think it would be more believable. Other than that, good work. I wish I could create something so nice.  :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 06:40:26 pm by Code_wizard »

Offline Ryona

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 06:44:54 pm
OMFG! That looks incredible!  :o
I totally love the animation! The attack movements look ace, and the character looks very cool. I would like to see more!  ;D

Tell us about your character and the game concept.

Offline jojojulian

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 03:56:25 pm
Ha ha, the thanks everyone's opinion..Own very happy work someone likes..
The Peking story of this game is easy, time the brave knight rescue the nation that oneself is captured by the devil, becoming legendary warrior finally..Very same old things, ha ha
In fact I am to like to create complicated action very much, but be always assigned of similar mission, for example this role, because of wearing heavy battle armor, so think to be outstanding operative weight felling, after all the game contain capacity restriction, so also canned make to this kind of result...However I will make out next time better.

The underneath is a little bit other works..

This is a sports game, but didn't create finally, because the item is too many..

Moreover, my English isn't so good, I say in effort of better, ha ha.wellcome to hebei of china..
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 03:59:53 pm by jojojulian »
fight!!

Offline Turbo

• less than meets the eye
    • View Profile
    • Pixeljoint TurboAccount

Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 05:21:14 pm
These are great, can't think of any major crit.
Maybe you could have more color contrast, make the darker shades closer to red and purple, while keeping the lighter shades the same.