AuthorTopic: Random Woman ( Nudity ) + a wood elf or something.  (Read 4647 times)

Offline ZoSo

• View Profile

Random Woman ( Nudity ) + a wood elf or something.

on: December 30, 2007, 05:21:37 am
Wow its been a while.. long time.

I really need help with the face, and perhaps with the anatomy.. im not really good at those stuff, but im trying my best. And i wanna improve. And yeah, ive also made a new avatar.. so you can crit that too in this topic if you like.

New :
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 08:04:06 pm by ZoSo »

Offline happymonster

• View Profile

Re: Random Woman ( Nudity )

Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 10:05:21 am
I don't know anatomy, but it looks to me like you need to define her mouth and nose some more. Also her fingers seem to bend upwards which is impossible unless they are broken. Also I think you should try to suggest a big toe on her foot pointing straight down, right now it looks like it ends in two slim toes only.

Offline Noveroth

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 02:17:10 pm
The hip and butt of the leg facing us looks weird.. I'm no expert on anatomy but...

Also Happymonster, the hand position is entirely possible, Put your arm straight out, your hand down 45o and lift all your fingers as much as you can.

Offline happymonster

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 02:23:43 pm

The finger bones line up to form a straight line. In the image, the last bone in the little finger is going in a severely different angle to the other bones in that finger. That makes it look broken..

Offline skoby

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 02:28:49 pm
Her right leg/hip doesnt look right, I'm no expert on anatomy but it looks to me like its joining her body too high.  Id also put less emphasis on her jawline and more on her nose/mouth and perhaps more shading around her eyes.

Also whilst her hands aren't in an impossible position it still doesn't look right (altho I can bend my own fingers back at a far bigger angle that would be about as far back as most people could bend)

PS great name, I'm a huge Jimmy Page/Led Zeppelin fan

Offline ZoSo

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 03:00:35 pm
Thank you very much, ill see what i can do. I know the face doesnt look very realistic.. im having a very hard time with the face, and the hip/butt.

But yeah, thanks ill work on it.

Offline happymonster

• View Profile

Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 03:07:38 pm
The anti-aliasing around the edges is far too light and is doing nothing. Also, you have 8 shades, and that's almost too much for this kind of image. It's difficult to edit with so many shades..

Offline Ryan Cordel

• Hi! I'm Daisy!
    • View Profile

Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 03:15:29 pm
As stated before, there are numerous problems plaguing this one, and I'll try to address them:

Her legs join up to her body albeit too highly. Her closest breast is too close to wrapping around her back, and her breasts also seem to be like flat disks. Her closest arm is extremely short compared to her further hand. There seems to be no support for her body to be in that position what so ever. Upon closer inspection, her furthest leg seems to come out of her right leg, or at her 'center point', so to speak, it doesn't connect to her body at all.
Try making a basic skeleton on her, a sort of stickman before you start fleshing out the character. Take in mind if she's supposed to have much more flexible joints than the average human or not. Consider the limits of what she can do.

Offline ZoSo

• View Profile

Re: Random Woman ( Nudity ) + a wood elf or something.

Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 08:04:43 pm
I really didint feel like working on the woman. So i coloured some lineart.
Great Lineart by reydragk.