AuthorTopic: RPG Character Base, Side-View Woes  (Read 15522 times)

Offline Xooxer

• View Profile

Re: RPG Character Base, Side-View Woes

Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 05:02:37 am

I don't get it, this edit right here is more than enough use for improvement, good color/contrast and he doesn't look so segmented either.

whatever floats yo boat though.

Perhaps It has to do with being called a douche, but I don't really feel like pushing pixels right now, or even discussing this matter any further. I certainly wouldnlt want to hurt anyone's feelings over a few sprites. >:(

Offline bengo

• https://pixeljoint.com/p/5787.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 05:12:09 am
Hey, shut your mouth, these people are helping you and you're asking for a ban.

Offline Xooxer

• View Profile

Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 05:15:46 am
Yeah, that doesn't help matters any. If the mods think I should be banned, then that's thier right. Don't foul your reputation by being rude in return.

Offline bengo

• View Profile

Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 05:16:34 am
I said shut your mouth boy. You've done nothing but disrespect everyone here.

Offline Xooxer

• View Profile

Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 05:20:05 am
Wow, ok... Really, that's uncalled for. If I was being disrespectful to those that helped me, then again, I apologize. That's no reason for your posts, though. I didn't disrespect you in any form, please don't disrespect me.

Offline bengo

• View Profile

Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 05:23:59 am
You've disrespected this community, all you've done is throw their helpful critiques back at them.

Offline Xooxer

• View Profile

Reply #26 on: December 07, 2007, 05:26:17 am
I don't appreciate you private messaging me with cursing and foul language, no matter how badly you spell the words. Quit it. This topic is dead, stop trying to defend it, you're just making it worse.

Offline bengo

• View Profile

Reply #27 on: December 07, 2007, 05:29:32 am
I told you what I felt in that PM, you just brought it up in this topic to get me in trouble. If I'm banned for this so be it but I don't like your punk ass being disrespectful.

Offline miscdude

• View Profile

Reply #28 on: December 07, 2007, 06:05:48 am
Since apparently you wont take anything to actually improve your art, but simply your pose, ill crit on that.

your front view portrays to me two things:
spread legs, and wide shoulders.
well...two things that stand out the most.
ahem
your sideview person, while I understand it is sideview and will look thinner, doesnt portray these things to me.
it looks like a completely different person/pose.
IF you really intend to keep the pose of the front view person(though i dont think that wise, but you are not asking for crit on it)
then i think you need to make the shoulders and legs in the sideview match those of the shoulders and legs in the front view more.
the arms also seem smaller.
even though they are different views, they are still the same amount of mass : P
hope this helped.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 06:08:23 am by miscdude »

Offline Xooxer

• View Profile

Reply #29 on: December 07, 2007, 06:25:09 am
 ??? I will take things to improve my art. Isn't that the whole point of Pixelation? I didn't recognise certain suggest as improvements, that's all. Thier edits drastically altered the look I was going for. I'm not new to pixeling. I've been doing this for quite some years now. It's been a while, granted, but It's not like I don't know what a light source is, color counts or hues. I'm just not going for that sort of look. I want a musclular figure. My colors may be a bitt off, it's hard to tell on this laptop. That doesn't mean I won't take any critism at all. I just would have liked people to talk about what I had posted about in the first place, not everything but.

But, yes, your remarks do help. I think I could thicken up the torso more, which would give me more sway on the arms and legs. I'll give it a shot in the morn'. Thanks.

~X