AuthorTopic: Dragenz, The Immortal Swordmaster  (Read 3784 times)

Offline Kryon

• View Profile

Dragenz, The Immortal Swordmaster

on: November 21, 2005, 04:07:44 am
"Having lost his wings ages ago, this elder warrior has a new and last struggle: Find the old swordsman that sleeps within him one last time, so he can fly again..."

My latest character, for my (hopefully) upcoming game: Anggria Saga.

Hope you guys like it.

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Re: Dragenz, The Immortal Swordmaster

Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 04:19:06 pm
I always love your pallettes, they're so dreamy.

Cool piece you have there. What bothers at first glance is that it's hard to make all the different parts, this is due to contrast issues. Mainly the blue is too contrastful and too bright, so it dominates over the rest. I think you should aim your contrast towards the tail/sword.

Do you have a site up with your stuff btw? I remember seeing some iso characters of you on pixelerate, and I saved those, but lost em, I'd like to see those back, they inspired me a great lot...

Offline Kryon

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 04:57:33 pm
I always love your pallettes, they're so dreamy.

Cool piece you have there. What bothers at first glance is that it's hard to make all the different parts, this is due to contrast issues. Mainly the blue is too contrastful and too bright, so it dominates over the rest. I think you should aim your contrast towards the tail/sword.

Do you have a site up with your stuff btw? I remember seeing some iso characters of you on pixelerate, and I saved those, but lost em, I'd like to see those back, they inspired me a great lot...
Thanks for the comments^^ well, regarding a website, I may be opening my personal website around christmas, or new year, I have done some more of the isometrics, you'll see them by then^^

Offline Headsplode

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 12:06:40 am
Looks great, all that detail is awesome. I like how the shadows on the character's sword are slightly diminished in order to prevent visual confusion between weapon and holder. Good stuff. :)