AuthorTopic: The Delta Odyssey Revisited and Revamped  (Read 5614 times)

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Re: The Delta Odyssey Revisited and Revamped

Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 07:17:43 am
Shiznit, man, these are the definitions of AWESOME!

And I think I see what's off about the Patron: The gold thing around his neck is like, more complicated and unbalancedly detailed than anything on any of the other characters or any other part of itself. Also, the gold thang lacks a bit of depth around the edges. Infact, the whole blue robe seems to lack depth, to me. Like, you see how the Boy has that shadow on the right? Well, yeah, the Patron has no such shape-defining shading.

One more thing: The portrait of the girl looks...um...well, she looks ugly. Sort of reminds me of Michael Jackson creepy. Something to do with the proportions...too long a space between the nose and the lips, maybe? Okay, one more one more thing: also on the portrait of the Heart, the green scarf's...um......What is that separation? Well, anyway, the way it's off-center, it gives me the impression that her neck is tilted or twisted in a weird angle or something...I think, maybe, or something like that, perhaps.

Ummmm...well, that, I think, is all. So, yeah. I can't wait to see how the other characters spin out. And hey, are there minor characters? Like, disposable underlings or something? Not everyone's an individual who is a staple to the story, are they?

edit: hey, Hey, HEY!!! That last screen with the recurring flatbottom tree...it's JayPegged again. Fuh-fuh-fuh-fix it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 07:28:23 am by Xion »