AuthorTopic: BigBrother + Chilly collab?!  (Read 3554 times)

Offline Chilly

• n.n /
    • View Profile

BigBrother + Chilly collab?!

on: November 10, 2005, 03:49:53 am
I haven't posted any pixel art lately since I've been so busy/sleepy. But today at work there was absolutely nothing that needed to be made.... Which is nice. So BigBrother and I decided to do a collab to look busy instead of just playing around on the 'net. XD It's not crazy like Pep and Miascugh's collab since we just spent about 3 hours going back and forth with this. If we get more free time in the future we'll probably do another collab as well. Gotta keep up with the pixel skllz!

Line art: Inter-galactic rock star!!
I drew the right side, he did the left (blue) side. As you can see, I was quite lazy and left most of the character outlines to him. XD Feel free to take a stab at coloring this if you feel like it!

Colored:
209 colors.
I colored the left side, Bigbrother colored the right. I went crazy with colors since I've never been one to conserve unless I had to, hence the 209 colors. .. .. . I like how unique it looks with our coloring styles blending into each other. It's a strange mix. And I can rightfully say that I am a noisy/messy/colorful pixeller. Which is probably why most people don't wanna collab with me because I'm so difficult.  .__.

C+C appreciated, but not neccessary! <3

Offline Ari

• View Profile

Re: BigBrother + Chilly collab?!

Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 06:30:45 am
That color job is amazing dude seriously wow
I see
Said the blind man
To his deff dog
In the corner of the round room.

Offline Silver

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 09:11:04 am
to be honest with ya
this is very well made, the colors are just fantastic .
Great jop blue .

Offline MadToaster

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 10:40:36 am
 Really neat coloring on the skin tone. I've heard that you can go wild with hues when shading as long as the values and saturation are tweaked right. This makes me believe that more.

Offline Krizmo

• Yes, that is me.
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 10:43:43 am
Good work!

The saturation of the whole image is really appealing, I don't believe I've seen anything like that before :D Hope to see some more colabs from you two, or other people... ::)
Look for your friends, but do not trust a hope. It is forsaken these lands....