AuthorTopic: online game  (Read 3229 times)

Offline Luke

• View Profile

online game

on: March 20, 2007, 06:20:37 pm
im making a Mafia Base for a gang i have in an online game .... there is only one problem i suck at pixel art.  could anyone fined it in the goodness of their heart to help me out and make some stuff.  ???

im looking for anything that might be used in a mafia base such as wooden floor tiles, old leather couch, well just use your imagination.

if anyone would be willing to take me up on this request here is the scale of the people.

http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=straccifamilyxd1.png

thx a lot
-Luke

« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 09:58:51 pm by ptoing »

Offline madartiststan

• View Profile

Re: online game

Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 08:02:26 pm
I knew this was something Graal related when I clicked the topic.

It's really looked down upon to come here and ask for graphics to be made I think. You could at least try.  >:(

Offline Luke

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 08:11:53 pm
ya i figured it would be looked down on but some of these guys are really good at this stuff and you gota practice to get that good .... so i figured someone could just do something up really quick while they practice ... its not really a big deal is it.

Offline Crow

• Technicanimal
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 08:14:05 pm
Era has enough good tiles and other images to use them. If you want to make your own server, get a decent GAT. I guess this thread should be locked, as its a request and has nothing really to do with pixelation.

Edit: Oh, btw. Yes, it is a big deal. Why should peeps offer their time for your shit?
Discord: Ennea#9999

Offline robalan

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 08:40:33 pm
If you want someone to make something for you, post it in the Employment Forum.  If you want, you could probably ask a mod to move this thread there for you.  The Pixel Art forum is for art that members have made.  Welcome to Pixelation!
Always remember: a preposition is not something you should end a sentence with.

Offline AlexHW

• View Profile
    • AlexHW

Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 11:51:32 pm
*locked*
please repost in the employment section after reading the guidlines for posting such a topic there.