AuthorTopic: A DIFFERENT pixel sig.  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Pownatized

• View Profile

A DIFFERENT pixel sig.

on: March 18, 2007, 10:44:54 pm
Well I have to finish this one up before my other one. (Sort of a break from the huge battle scene)

I'm focusing on the guy right now. The background needs alot of work, especially the clouds and grass. But I want him down first, any changes I could make?

Offline Wakka

• View Profile

Re: A DIFFERENT pixel sig.

Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 10:56:36 pm
That looks different. Much better, I like it. He kind of is an awkward position. And that smile makes him look kind of gay (or maybe he's having a good time, I don't know). What is that thing on the bottom, behind the legs. And what is that arrow pointing down.

Offline Pownatized

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 11:20:20 pm
that was supposed to be his left leg- it's crossing behind his right one. I'll work on that. I'll change his face. And the arrow is supposed to be a whip, he holding the curled up end of it. (It's a runescape sig, and those that play it can recognize what it is). But I'll change it's position so that you can see more of it.

Offline rougewisp

• the other side of the pillow
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 11:44:02 pm
What I'd like to know is why he's wearing kneepads.

Is he going skateboarding?
for great justice

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 12:01:22 am
What I'd like to know is why he's wearing kneepads.

Is he going skateboarding?

Runescape is a bitch :-[

The shading on the metal is nice, but the armor is not realistic..Armor is bulky, and not form fitting, it is made up of plates, That platebody should have creases at the shoulders, and probably the chest, or else the person would not be able to move... Also, the clouds do not look natural, nor does the Sun. The grass is nice, though. The book lacks shading, anyways, It is alright, I like the grass.
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Pownatized

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 12:08:58 am
the top is supposed to look like cloth- a fighter torso. Not sure what it's meant to be made out of in rs, but I decided for this it would be cloth.

I'll work on segmenting the legs.

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 02:26:55 am
the top is supposed to look like cloth- a fighter torso. Not sure what it's meant to be made out of in rs, but I decided for this it would be cloth.

I'll work on segmenting the legs.

Ah, Apologies, I assumed it was a hard leather body or something....I haven't played in around a year :-[ Anyways, if it is cloth, make it fit on the guy like a shirt, with folds and creases..Along with that I would make it looser.
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.