AuthorTopic: Where do you want to be in 5 years - artistically and professionally?  (Read 14662 times)

Offline AdamAtomic

• natural born medic
    • View Profile
    • Adam Atomic
as a dino person, i feel robot dinos are more robot for exactly those reasons, but I think it may be an issue of semantics

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Artistically: Wow, I'm pretty much were I'd like to be for a few years now. I'm confident in my skills, I accepted my style. What I need is a lot of study, experience, and what not. That could take well over 5 years though. I'll probably wander into 3D sometime soon...

Professionally: Graduated from college. That's all. Maybe finish a game already, maybe not... I plan on finishing this bachelor (applied informatics), but I'll probably do another one afterwards, so I don't know if I'll graduate within 5 years. I'm 21 already, so I'd better I guess...

Offline Meta|Fox

• Im full of candy!
    • View Profile
Artistically: Being able to draw people quickly and easily would be a huge plus. As would understanding about how light hits objects more intuitively. and the whole, getting better at anatomy colour theory and shading business.

Professionally: Finishing a small game by the end of this year, wowing people at the ANU (university) with my portfolio and taking a course in digital arts. after that working on final fantasy games intill i die of exhaustion (and happiness). thats the plan!

Oh and Robots > Dinos.

Theres a Gremlin in My Computer!