AuthorTopic: Kitten Champion [WIP]  (Read 22504 times)

Offline Godslayer

• View Profile

Re: Kitten Champion [WIP]

Reply #60 on: February 04, 2007, 08:27:51 pm
Since the banner is strapped to his back, wouldn't it share the same perspective as his torso? As in, sideways coming towards us, above his head?
How long can the floor creak before it loses its voice?

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #61 on: February 04, 2007, 08:37:35 pm
I love this peice, but the pants look less like jeans (which I think is what you were going for, If I am mistaken, disregard this crit) and more like leather. The cyan highlight seems to make it more shiney, and leather like. I think if you were to get rid of this highlight, it woulld look more like jeans. agian, if this is how you intended the pants to look, apologies.
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #62 on: February 04, 2007, 08:39:25 pm
Matter of preference I guess, Lawrence. That shade is one shade too dark to aa with in my opinion. Superbright red has curious qualities. It might seem darker in HSL than the shade you used to aa it with, therefore correct, but it actually reads much brighter than almost all the shades in the picture, hence my dither-aa-solution to the issue. But thanks for the effort.