AuthorTopic: [WIP] Frankensteins Monster  (Read 3165 times)

Offline QuickSilva

• View Profile

[WIP] Frankensteins Monster

on: January 21, 2007, 12:24:04 pm
Here`s a little something that I have been playing with. I`ve taken it as far as I can but would like to know what could be done to improve it. I haven`t a clue where to start with AA so any advice with that would be helpful and also an outline that was a little more 3D would probably help a lot, selout I believe it`s called. These things are all new to me so please bear with me.

Anyway let me know what you think good or bad.

Just out of curiosity, as I am new here could I just ask quickly if you use the mouse to pixel or a tablet? I have both but always return to using a mouse.

Jason.

Offline QuickSilva

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Frankensteins Monster

Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 04:39:34 pm
Anyone have any tips for me?

Jason.

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 01:21:42 am
the feet look...odd....Im not sure what it is..but let me do a small edit to show you what I would do..
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Malor

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 01:33:14 am
..ok Went a little crazy with the edit..I meant to jsut edit a foot...ended up changing the hue to the skin..and adding an extra highlight...
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Froli

• Dragon Highlord
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 02:08:43 am
 :'( Malor...You pillow shaded his creature. :'(

QuickSilva,

Argh, I did a sellout edit on your creature awhile ago, but I hesitated posting it since there are other pixelers here who are well versed on that particular field ( so I deleted it). If nobody else would help out, ill give it another go later  :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 02:10:40 am by Froli »

Offline Malor

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 02:46:25 am
I know I know...But this was merely to show how to do feet..I was jsut messing around with the rest :-[