AuthorTopic: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread  (Read 210432 times)

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Re: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread

Reply #210 on: February 08, 2007, 07:06:00 am
Right now it is just an easter egg-ish thing I suppose.
The previous form of pixelation (the one with the eye killing blue, previous to pixelopolis) had it on the banner, and somehow turned into our own mascot of some sort.
But then yeah the reason... uhm... just because, I guess.

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Reply #211 on: February 08, 2007, 07:07:36 am
Bruce Lee, as his dying wish, asked for the colours used in this forum to be forever used to signify undying awesomeness.
Inverted, the colors are Chuck Norris' greatest enemy. It is believed that Chuck Norris got a lucky hit in on Bruce Lee, and as a last resort Lee started spewing colors, when the inverted awesome colors hit Chuck, he was shattered into a million pieces, so they used his stunt double for the rest of the battle scene.

Dammit Panda, you ruined it while I was typing!

Edit: Holy shit! I saw him and he winked at me! Auugh! :huh:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 07:21:50 am by Sherman Gill »
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #212 on: February 08, 2007, 07:20:46 am
Heh

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #213 on: February 08, 2007, 07:35:32 am
That would make a good game: Gather the pieces of Million pieces of Chuck and reconstruct him, then have Bruce Lee fight him again to make him cry so he could collect the tears in a jar and use them to cure cancer.

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Reply #214 on: February 08, 2007, 07:41:42 am
Curing cancer seems underwhelming. Why not pour them into the well of oblivion, and summon an iron juggernaut armed with like some flail of damned souls to do your bidding .

Offline pkmays

• dawn patrole mole
    • View Profile

Reply #215 on: February 08, 2007, 07:53:14 am
I was with you up to the spewing inverted awesome with millions of pieces and a dead Chuck Norris plus stunt doubles, but the well of oblivion iron juggernaut flail of damned souls is just a little too far fetched. I mean...come on now.

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #216 on: February 08, 2007, 08:02:13 am
Yeah, I mean, Bruce is the epitome of Good Guy. What use would he have for an Iron Jug?
(It still sounds cool, though.)

Or how about this; It wasn't really Chuck's tears at all, but his evil twin, Buck! So you go to cure cancer but instead it makes everyone into zombies! Now Bruce and Norris (the real one) have to team up in an epic (but often hilarious) adventure filled with crazy kung fu and multi-cultured antics, climaxing in both of them facing off against Buck as an iron juggernaut armed with like some flail of damned souls! And then Chuck cries because, even though Buck was evil, he was still his beloved brother and then they take his tears, but it's only enough to cure one person. So you have to choose which person to cure out of, like ten, and they'll give you some powerful item for use through your next nine playthroughs until you've cured them all and have all ten items, after which you unlock stuff like survival mode and boss battle mode and concept art gallery and the Chuck Norris Walker Texas Ranger Lever (for those who watch Conan O' Brien) and then there's nothing more!!!! :o

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Reply #217 on: February 08, 2007, 08:05:49 am
Ooo... Replayability. Sexy.

Am I the only one that wants to play this game now?

Offline snake

• View Profile

Reply #218 on: February 08, 2007, 01:55:29 pm
Today on Myths and Facts, we examine the creature dubbed "Bruce".

For years people have denied the existence of "Bruce", the government claiming it to be nothing but a weather-balloon. However, startling new footage shot by an amateur photographer has sparked doubts about the government's explanation.

Looking closely, we can just about make out a vague shape in the upper right corner, though some say bottom left. This new evidence seemes to suggest a blob of some sort, and makes the evidence just as, if not more credible than the famous Bigfoot footage.

Myth, or fact. Me may never know. But the believers will still cling to the hope that "Bruce" is out there, and will continue to look for large footprints in cropcircles.

Offline SolidIdea

• View Profile

Reply #219 on: February 08, 2007, 02:55:29 pm
It's clearly Jackie Chan, believers.   :crazy: