AuthorTopic: gameboy style image =D  (Read 2691 times)

Offline ika

• View Profile

gameboy style image =D

on: January 03, 2007, 01:18:02 pm
yeah im new here and this is my first attempt at a gameboy style image so CC would be much apretiated,i dont no if im gna add sprites becuase i suck at them lol ^_^, but yeah rate away

edit-FINSIHED  :D

[edit] I removed the URL tags that were linking to imageshack - Panda
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 11:27:42 am by Panda »

Offline Opacus

• Entangled
    • View Profile
    • www.jimjansen.net

Re: gameboy style image =D

Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 02:07:33 pm
The perspective is a bit confusing here. You seem to have a cliff to the left, but the path doesn't seem to go down at all...if you know what I mean.

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 09:49:05 pm
I think its looking good for now, though I think that the ground on the right side of the path is kinda plain.  I like how you put the gna border around the edges.  I guess my only other critique is that you could maybe try to cut some some of those unnecessary colors.
Keep on pixelling!
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline DevilDRake

• First Pixel
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 12:04:13 pm
hey ika its me kyle, xx s s s xx anyway, i think it looks great, but the cliff looks kinda weird, and might look better with some rocks down bottom of the cliff with some spashes.

also fix the outside, it seems 2.. plain.. pixel the actually gameboy alltogether, so it looks like a whole gamboy with game it would look good man.