AuthorTopic: You Sah, Are a freak.  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

You Sah, Are a freak.

on: December 22, 2006, 04:22:37 am

C/C is always welcome :D
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Re: You Sah, Are a freak.

Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 04:56:13 am
Well, this is a good start.  The colors and dithering are good.  One thing that sticks out though, is the shading , especially  :-*on the lamp shade; you've got light coming from all over.  You've got a couple of options: you could pick a light source (I usually just pic a corner), or, since its a lamp head, you could have the light come from the head, down.
Then I have some questions: what happened to his right arm? And, how come no legs :P?

I could see this being much better, and I hope you pull through and deliver.  Keep pixelling.
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Re: You Sah, Are a freak.

Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 03:23:59 pm
Well, he has no legs because I am lazy, and his right arm was supposed to be a boxing glove. I will admit I did not take my time on this peice, which cost me..... the lamp shade is......jsut bad :(, Ill re shade, and possibly redraw today, and hopefull make it a good peice.
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.