AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 320566 times)

Offline Kiel Bryant

• View Profile

Re: Introductions

Reply #660 on: November 09, 2007, 06:03:47 pm
Ma salaam alekum, all.

Newest kid on the block.  One question the FAQ failed to satisfy: when do I earn posting privileges at "Challenges & Activities"?  Presently, no New Topics permitted.

A largish sample (I work mostly in black and white).

Peace & Vitality,

Kiel

Offline Kon

• I am a Pixel
    • View Profile

Reply #661 on: November 09, 2007, 06:14:53 pm
Hi peoplez :D
I'm a half english french young pixel artist and I wish I could do Comics when I will be older or work for games in pixel art or in 2D animation ^^

So I'm 16 years old, nearly 17 and I started pixelart like 2 years or 3 years ago, but I'm not pretty sure. Anyway, as I said I'm French, I live in Metz which is in the North-East of France. Half of my family is British and I love going in England.
I'm considered as a pretty good pixel artist in the french websites I go on but their not like pixel art communauties, their just art or game creation forums.

Anyway, Welcome me!

Offline Faceless

• View Profile

Reply #662 on: November 09, 2007, 06:30:34 pm
Newest kid on the block.  One question the FAQ failed to satisfy: when do I earn posting privileges at "Challenges & Activities"?  Presently, no New Topics permitted.

Never.

Offline Kiel Bryant

• View Profile

Reply #663 on: November 09, 2007, 06:38:15 pm
Thought you might say so.

Looks like General Discussion might suit me.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 06:51:35 pm by Kiel Bryant »

Offline AdamAtomic

• natural born medic
    • View Profile
    • Adam Atomic

Reply #664 on: November 09, 2007, 06:51:20 pm
Where's a kosher place to make announcements about open collaborative projects?  I'm certain many here would be interested.

http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?board=14.0

Offline Kiel Bryant

• View Profile

Reply #665 on: November 09, 2007, 06:52:47 pm
Muchas gracias!

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #666 on: November 10, 2007, 01:15:30 am
Actually we are planning to have open an Activities Section at some point. Either a subsection or just one section where stuff that people do not participate in will simply sink to the bottom and be forgotten, and perticularily good ones might be moved to something like the Activities Archive (which does not exist atm)

We planned this for some time now but need to write up some rules and we also have other stuff to do :D

So please stand by and proceed with your normal mode of function.
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #667 on: November 11, 2007, 11:09:18 pm
Actually we are planning to have open an Activities Section at some point. Either a subsection or just one section where stuff that people do not participate in will simply sink to the bottom and be forgotten, and perticularily good ones might be moved to something like the Activities Archive (which does not exist atm)

We planned this for some time now but need to write up some rules and we also have other stuff to do :D

So please stand by and proceed with your normal mode of function.

This new change is frightening. I CANNOT PROCEED WITH A NORMAL MODE OF FUNCTION!!! AHHHH!!! :crazy:
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Pachief

• View Profile

Reply #668 on: November 19, 2007, 07:16:54 pm
Hello everyone! The name is Pachief and I've been lurking here for sometime until I said, "No more!". I wish to indulge in that graceful art of pixels. *Ahem* I'm 15 and am very interested in all forms of art, specifically 3d and pixels and love the old FF, Mana and Tales games.

I hope to learn here and one day become very skilled! :)

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #669 on: November 20, 2007, 08:11:52 am
Hello everyone! The name is Pachief and I've been lurking here for sometime until I said, "No more!". I wish to indulge in that graceful art of pixels. *Ahem* I'm 15 and am very interested in all forms of art, specifically 3d and pixels and love the old FF, Mana and Tales games.

I hope to learn here and one day become very skilled! :)

Your name makes me associate to the words "Pancake Chef" which is a very good thing :]

Welcome!
' _ '