AuthorTopic: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread  (Read 96503 times)

Offline .TakaM

• View Profile
    • Fetch Quest

Re: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread

Reply #220 on: December 08, 2006, 07:55:12 am
Ive only ever had a golden retriever and now a brown lab, the first was really calm and my new dog has been good for a puppy, shes figured out where my room is and wakes me up every morning now tho
so I go make some breakfast then going out the back to sit on the porch and eat, she runs to me and sits with me while I eat

makes me think about all the poor bastards driving to work to have another bad day- I envy no man  :)
Life without knowledge is death in disguise

Offline The B.O.B.

• currently losering it up...
    • View Profile

Reply #221 on: December 08, 2006, 08:08:16 am
   Jesus craps! I feel like such a minority here: 1)I'm a dog person(NOT cat person) 2)I use m.s. paint 3)not much into games and 4) I Don't say Chillaxin'....I'm such an outsider, it hurts...
   By the way, you guys are completely in love with your cats. Like, not just in love, but in "WUV" with your cats.  :P
my back hurts...

Offline Sohashu

• View Profile

Reply #222 on: December 08, 2006, 08:16:50 am

The almighty thumbs helmet of negativity.  I like editing. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 08:18:44 am by Sohashu »
Back from hiatus, just remembered how excellent this community is at forming technique in a fledgeling artist of any kind.

Offline Pawige

• View Profile
    • The Noisy Sanctum

Reply #223 on: December 08, 2006, 05:45:20 pm
We taught our cat to use the toilet once. We used some disposable pie pans and kitty litter, and it only took about a month to finish training. You just fill the pie pan with litter, punch a tiny hole in the center and put it on the toilet seat. Once the cat's comfortable with that, you make the hole bigger and bigger until there's no pan at all.

She slowly went nuts without something to dig in though, so we gave her her litter box back after a few months. Results may vary.

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #224 on: December 08, 2006, 06:14:17 pm
I Don't say Chillaxin
Lol, I think, in that  respect, you fit in.

Offline Rox

• View Profile

Reply #225 on: December 08, 2006, 06:17:44 pm
Damn you all. I want a pet so badly... but I don't have time, money, a fitting place for it to stay... and recently I've developed some bizarre fur allergy.

How can you get allergic to fur after 3 years of not being around pets, after a constant 15 years of spending time with them EVERY DAY?

Offline Rerg1

• View Profile

Reply #226 on: December 08, 2006, 06:34:48 pm
   Jesus craps! I feel like such a minority here: 1)I'm a dog person(NOT cat person) 2)I use m.s. paint 3)not much into games and 4) I Don't say Chillaxin'....I'm such an outsider, it hurts...
   By the way, you guys are completely in love with your cats. Like, not just in love, but in "WUV" with your cats.  :P

Don't worry.
I have a dog. Most caring /slash/ hyper thing in the world.
When ever my family do some movie night my dog is in his basket/bed and farts the whole place out. Terrible.
He has terrible stomach issues and I think he will live until he is 8 or luckily 9.
He is a great part of my life.

EDIT: I use MsPAINT TO.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 06:36:22 pm by Rerg1 »

Offline Larwick

• Larwick
    • http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/3794.htm
    • View Profile
    • Artstation

Reply #227 on: December 08, 2006, 06:47:14 pm
I use MsPAINT TO.

Omg the tension, i just don't know how you're going to complete the sentence.  :hehe:

I use mspaint, but i do like cats, although recently i've been allergic i think, not terribly but it gets a bit too much sometimes. I also like dogs, but could never care for one well i don't think.

Offline Akzidenz

• Grotesk Bold
    • View Profile

Reply #228 on: December 08, 2006, 06:49:59 pm
Damn you all. I want a pet so badly... but I don't have time, money, a fitting place for it to stay

You know, cats are incredibly low-maintenance, and they don't need a ton of room. And they'll lengthen your lifespan.

And they're CUUUUUUUUUUUTE
que faire quand on a tout fait, tout lu, tout bu, tout mangé
tout donné en vrac et en détail
quand on a crié sur tous les toîts pleuré et ris dans les villes et en campagne

Offline Ryumaru

• to be animated soonly
    • ChrisPariano
    • View Profile

Reply #229 on: December 08, 2006, 08:25:55 pm
 By the way, you guys are completely in love with your cats. Like, not just in love, but in "WUV" with your cats. :P
we must both be out of place, im a dog person, not a cat person, i use ms paint and havent touched a controller in months.