AuthorTopic: iso futuristic facility  (Read 7987 times)

Offline calle_

• hm?
    • View Profile

Re: iso futuristic facility

Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 06:05:26 pm
yay! looks better and better =)

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 01:01:30 am
If you're going to be playing with dynamic lighting, it'd be great to see some lights over the doorways and lighting the walkway and such--just a thought.  Oh, and you better do that fence in chain-link :P.

Um, overall this is looking good.  I can't wait to see it all finished up with soldiers patrolling, hovercrafts landing, and all that.  Great work so far, and keep it up.
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline EyeCraft

• What are you scared of?
    • View Profile
    • Death By Dev

Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 02:42:34 am
Thanks calle_  :)

If you're going to be playing with dynamic lighting, it'd be great to see some lights over the doorways and lighting the walkway and such--just a thought.  *snip*
That's a great idea!

Um, overall this is looking good.  I can't wait to see it all finished up with soldiers patrolling, hovercrafts landing, and all that.  Great work so far, and keep it up.
Heheh, I have something special in mind for the finished product...

EDIT: Bit of an update:

« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 06:45:49 am by EyeCraft »

Offline EyeCraft

• View Profile
    • Death By Dev

Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 10:21:14 am
Bit more of an update, a little iffy about the satellite dish atm...

Offline Soup

• Monkey lovvvvvvve
    • View Profile

Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 12:25:11 pm
I don't like the outline of the shadow.

Offline Lelle

• View Profile

Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 01:00:37 pm
Heya,

Been looking at this many times, guess itīs time to say something! All the places that you want to show to the viewer has lots of details and your eyes gets dragged to them, like the entrance and the venting system which is great. But then you got 3 panels on the wall that doesnīt seem to fill any special function, but since it makes the wall detailed it attracts my eyes but there is not much of interest there. Right now when I look at this picture I first see the venting system, then the entrance, then that shaded wall. I would much rather my eye went up to the radar or the tower first since that is a more important part of the structure.

I donīt know if I was able to explain what I meant too well, itīs nothing that destroys the picture for me I think itīs extraordinary, especially the venting system. And how where you ever able to write "Keep Out"(or isnīt it?) on that small space?! :] I too await the the completion of this work!

Cheers,

Lelle

Offline EyeCraft

• View Profile
    • Death By Dev

Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 02:51:45 pm
I don't like the outline of the shadow.
Aye, me either. I'll take a revisit.

@lelle: Thanks :). I can understand what you mean exactly, my eyes do similar things and it irks me a little. But when all this shading is blocked in I'll be texturing it all and whatnot, so those panels won't be extraordinary in terms of detail, they'll blend in with the rest of the detail in the pic  :)