AuthorTopic: Nerdy Coder Looking For An Artistic Artist Good At Art [PAID POST KICKSTARTER]  (Read 2550 times)

Offline Saberr

• View Profile
Hey guys,

I am currently looking for a dank pixel artist for a project I've been working on for a couple months now. I don't care if you are young, old, have a PHD in art, or have ties to communist Russia. I want to hear from you!

Now for a little background on myself.

I've been working in the software development industry since I was 19, mostly in the .NET area. I made games all through high school and I'm looking to make that final leap into the independent game scene.

Since I have a full time development gig, I work on the project in question in the afternoon/weekends.

I would be willing to pay periodically during the development phase, then would like to hire someone fulltime post kickstarter. Think of this as like an internship except not as terrible.

If anyone is interested, hit me up at colerwyats@gmail.com. Show me some cool shit you've drawn!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 12:04:18 am by Saberr »

Offline Saberr

• View Profile
Oh hey! You guys might want a little peek into what the game is.

The feel I'm trying to accomplish is an isometric minimalist sort of vibe. It is an adventure game with a handful of classes and a big emphasis on the storyline.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 06:53:21 pm by Saberr »