AuthorTopic: Pixel Artist for 2D Action Platformer  (Read 2264 times)

Offline TryhardTrevor

• View Profile

Pixel Artist for 2D Action Platformer

on: August 07, 2017, 07:28:24 pm
About Me
Hi, my name is Trevor, and I've been working on a 2D action platformer in my free time for the past two or so years. Mainly, I've been working on the game engine itself, which is nearly complete, and I'm ready to get started on the game itself. The game plays and feels like Cave Story, but the main gimmick is the player's ability to manipulate time similar to a VCR remote. I've assembled a team of very talented artists, writers, and musicians to help complete a demo, and eventually launch a kickstarter. Right now, we're looking for a pixel artist who would be willing to help out in any way they can.

The Project
Currently, the working title for the game is Worldline. For a final product we're looking for a fully fledged game that is about 10 to 12 hours in length, however, for the time being, we're focused on trying to complete a demo. After the demo is finished, we're going to try launch a kickstarter campaign. The game takes place in a Sci-Fi/Fantasy setting, but isn't dark or gritty. We're (trying) to include lots of humor on top of a fairly detailed story. There is no set art style now, so don't be afraid to message us even if your art style doesn't match our complete assets, as many of (possibly all of them) will go un-used. Here's some examples of what we already have:

The Position
The position is unpaid, so this would be great if you're looking for something fun and commitment free. As you can see, we have a variety of graphics assets already designed, and we also have plenty of concept art for you to work with. If you're interested, or just would like to hear more, please send me an email at trevor@worldline-game.com
It would be awesome if you could include a portfolio along with your email.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 10:20:13 pm by TryhardTrevor »