AuthorTopic: [Paid] Hiring multiple artists for mobile game - Blind Samurai  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Chadfahlman

• View Profile
Good day,
I am developing a mobile-based game called Blind Samurai. It is 100% playable by the blind or visually impaired. Players swipe left or right toward enemy noise (and cut then wide open!). Let them close the distance and it's game over.

Blind Samurai is nearly complete. There are a series of odd-jobs left. I am transitioning to a new employer and would greatly appreciate finishing development before that time.

I will pay for rush delivery and commercial licensing.
  • Pick a task.
  • Present your portfolio.
  • Post here or message me privately. Name your price.
    I can also be reached at chadfahlman@gmail.com

Total budget is $500.

Task List:
  • Shuriken - Design the 46x46 sprite/animation of shuriken as it's being deflected and knocked to ground by player. It could bounce or spin like a dreidel, it's up to you. I already have shuriken animation strip as it is thrown and can provide said strip.
  • Demon - The boss enemy! It lobs energy balls at the player, which must be deflected. The energy ball gains speed upon each return serve. Remember 'Tennis Bosses' from Zelda? Like that!
    I require an approximately 400x400 sprite animation of the demon taking damage and 64x64 energy ball. Please work within game animation style.*
  • Score - Each level contains 5 enemies. 4 columns and 1 strikethru represent each kill. I am currently using simple blocks (approximately 16x100). Please spruce these up by by making the columns into sword slash marks!
  • Intro screen - Headphones are mandatory. The intention is to show a 720 x 1280 splash screen instructing players before game begins. I envision a black background with white silhouette of earbuds occupying most of screen. Below it, the words, "Headphones, Please."
  • Gameover Screen - Finished, essentially. The screen consists of white words upon black background showing your rank. The Game Over jingle is a taiko drum line. I want an approx. 600x800 silhouette of man banging on taiko drum in time with jingle.
  • Achievements - A 32x32 achievement icon used for opening Google Plays achievement boards. Google also requires me to have a 512x512 (png or jpg) icon for unlocked achievements.

*Blind Samurai player and enemy characters use rotoscoping. Essentially, pixel art traced over live animation. See Prince of Persia for an example. The characters are black silhouettes except one arm and sword.

In-game screenshot:

« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 09:19:45 pm by Chadfahlman »

Offline amantino

• View Profile
Hello!

I'm interested in working on this project. My preference is the demon task.

My portfolio page is:

https://amantinopixel.wordpress.com

Best,
Vukasin

Offline Chadfahlman

• View Profile
Thank you for responding. I have sent a PM. Please check your inbox if you don't see any notifications. =-)

Offline Chadfahlman

• View Profile
Positions have been filled. Thank you to everyone that has shown interest.