AuthorTopic: another one  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Bunn

• View Profile

another one

on: October 10, 2006, 01:55:47 am
my third pixel stuff...  this time a larger one... i tried to cut some collors, using just 2 or 3 for each...uhh... thing...anyway >_<  tel me wath you think about it, good? bad? any advices? critics?.. i want to hear what you have to say.. even if its jus a ''YOU SUCK!'' coment XD

ps: the char is Vash the Stampede from Trigun Maximum

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Re: another one

Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 02:25:44 am
Anatomy is quite a bit off. He's got his hand on his hip which is more to the right than his ear. And the glasses are hard to distinguish, make's him look like Vash-Geordi ('This assasin has a high concentration of energy fluctuations!').

Just, please do something with the glasses, and make his waist bigger and less snake-man like.
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)

Offline Jimish

• Apathy is a way of life...
    • View Profile
    • Jimish

Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 02:27:28 am
Doesn't Vash normally hold his gun in his right hand? lol.
- Jimish - J-FX -

Offline Bunn

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 04:09:01 am
i like doing small hips, and the artist draw it like this too, but ill see what i can do, and ill try fixing the glasses too.

and yes, he holds the gun with his right arm, i just put it on the left one because it would make a more stylish pose XD

Offline Pawige

• View Profile
    • The Noisy Sanctum

Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 05:02:23 am
Just a few quit crits before I get back to work:
The way his chest and hand is positioned makes him look pregnant. Flip the image horizontally and you'll get a totally fresh look at it. I can't really find a useful reference image, but it looks like his head is a bit too small. The perspective on the shoes doesn't match. The uber-dark red outlines aren't really serving any purpose.

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 05:12:22 am
But is Vash a snake man? I couldn't think of a good way to put this and apparently my sucky way of putting it didn't work :-\...
His belly and hips go out farther than his chest, which is incredibly wierd as his hips are so small.
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)